Ares Games

Thread: printing custom cards to size tips

Default printing custom cards to size tips

Hey all i have downloaded a cpl of the custom cards from the file section and would like to print em out for use but dont know if there is a tip to get them printed out in usable size (same as game card) I am probably missing something simple but find myself technically challenged this evening..... /salute

What program are you using to re-size and print them?

Hi Col I was just opening em and printing em out from windows viewer so not picking a particlular program like paint or anything. What is best to use?

I use Microsoft Publisher. It's great for printing the cards because when you size the image in program it prints to the exact size you set it at. It's also great for building custom cards. I have used Paintshop Pro 8 also. You resize the images using inches or metric.

Ray if you send me the images you want to print I can put them in a PDF which will print at the right size for you.

Thanks Don for pointing me in right direction I will give it a go first and if my technically challenged side still prevails i will take you up on the pdf offer.
    /salute

To you gentlemen and everyone else on this site a big thanks. I have been lurking and checking files reading old posts and soaking in so much stuff that i want to try it's amazing. To all who make this site what it is a hugeTHANK YOU.
    Another good thing about this site is as i invest more cash into getting planes games etc i can blame all of you

Glad you are enjoying the site Ray. The best way to thank the guys that give us all this good stuff is, to contribute in the areas that you can. The more people that participate in the site, the better it gets and the bigger it gets!

Fly safe.

Similar Missions

1. Silly Custom cards!
    By =Binks= in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 09:02
  2. Formatting custom cards
    By leadpusher in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 17:28
  3. Custom Cards?
    By rapier1642 in forum Hobby Room