Hi chaps. I just received this notification from Chris Sayer and thought you may be interested.
Rob.

Hi,
This is a short message to update TOTS readers on what is happening. The Nationals at Telford are the weekend of 8/9th of November and Wojtek and I have a table there. Unless they change the position (which often happens) then we will be on the end of Block E in Hall 1 near the big shutter doors. We are not overjoyed with this position as the draft under the door is considerable and the table is likely to be hit during set up by clumsy Transit drivers who are allowed in to the big stalls. We hope to see some of you there.
Wojtek will have his new Andover and, if you ask him nicely, he might show you his Grumman Albatross which is not far behind.
I am hoping to make up for missing last year with several new releases. It has been a last minute rush for Wojtek and I so I will probably have sets of parts on display for some of them and finished models for others. I make my excuses in advance about the finished models (especially next to Wojteks work) but one of the side effects of the antirejection drugs is very shaky hands. I finished putting some Walruses together and dropped them! I hope to have the following available although some kits may have basic decals initially:
A W Meteor NF11/13 £18 A W Meteor NF12 £18
A W Meteor NF14 £18 Hunter F6 and FGA9 £19
Supermarine Walrus £20 Short Shetland I S35 £39
Short Shetland II S40 £39 Saunders Roe SR.N1 Hovercraft £20
Cessna 172/T41 Mescalero £16 Cessna O2 Skymaster £17
Douglas Skylancer £19 Sikorsky S51 £17
Westland Dragonfly £17
The Shetland is a mixed resin and metal kit as it is too large to do in metal.
Because of the expense of production, I have only had 15 of each done initially so it will be first come first served at Telford and by post afterwards (I will not have time to send out anything before Telford). The next recasting will not be until early in the new year.
Best wishes
Chris