Ares Games

Thread: Little Wars, Apr 25-27

Default Little Wars, Apr 25-27

Does anyone know if there will be a WOG (WW1) event at the Little Wars Con., St Charles, Illinois, this year?? I looked for their events listing but couldn't find a current listing. I hadn't planned on attending but if there is a WOG event I wouldn't mind jumping up there to play. If anyone knows please let us know. Thanks. Bob Starr

If you run it... they will play...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

I will be there on Saturday, and I ususally bring my planes to do a pickup game. I do have allot of friends coming down from Canada usually for the show so it's hard for me to actually schedule a game there. Just look for a grey haired guy walking around with his 11 year old grandson.

Little Wars Update
    For those that didn't make it there was a some unbelieveable prices on WOW products in the Dealer area and the Flea Market.
    All the WOW card packs $5.00 each so I picked up 2 each of the Dog Fight and Top Fighter packs. In the flea market all the original WOW boxes were going for $15.00 or $20.00 each, for all of the different box set. This one guy also had both of the original WOW mats but was asking $75.00 each for them, my guess though if you made him an offer for both for $100.00, he would have taken it.

John
    Last edited by VonBlucher; 04-27-2014 at 11:40.

Similar Missions

1. The War of the Two Wars
    By DanjelRicci in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 02:31
  2. Illinois: Little Wars
    By Beer&pretzels in forum US Wing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 07:31
  3. Sky Wars
    By Anav in forum WGF: Campaign Discussions
    Replies: 5