Ares Games
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Flying Penguins.

Quote Originally Posted by MayorJim View Post
    That was stupid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed9J5oGOnuk&NR=1 ...as filmed by a penguin
    LOL That video was an absolute gas!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

and anyone who doesn't think so is an old f**t

Here's another great commercial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqhfZKDFPMg

Here's another great commercial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqhfZKDFPMg

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    This thread has been started in order that other members may avoid the silly antics of certain officers, some of whom are old enough to know better, and Bumblie 3. who can now tell their jokes? without interrupting serious threads. My profound apologies to any member who has been disturbed in this way.
    Rob.

P.S. Why do penguins carry fish in their beaks?
    Rob...might be time to close this thread and start a new one...we're all getting crazy here!

Rob...might be time to close this thread and start a new one...we're all getting crazy here!
    Fi to you Jim. This thread is like The Windmill Theatre. "We never close".
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

You guys are killing me ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedevil View Post
    You guys are killing me ...
    I have an alibi. I was not even in the country.
    Rob.

I have an alibi. I was not even in the country.
    Rob.
    He's not in his right mind either! But you may want to check the left mind... he might have been there at the time of Alex's demise...

Oh and I was washing dishes at the time... the rubber ducky can vouch for me...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Fi to you Jim. This thread is like The Windmill Theatre. "We never close".
    Rob.
    Ouch! Okay, let the madness continue...Are you more urban or rural? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaN7J...eature=related

In this case BBB. seems to have failed.
    Rob.

In this case BBB. seems to have failed.
    Rob.
    Is that the Better Business Bureau/ ...or the Big Blond B*&^#! ?

In this case Jim it's Bullshine baffles brains. We are quite used to this from General Officers in the R.F.C.
    Rob.

In this case Jim it's Bullshine baffles brains. We are quite used to this from General Officers in the R.F.C.
    Rob.
    LOL! I have a lot of Bullshine from work...5 years and counting...

LOL! I have a lot of Bullshine from work...5 years and counting...
    What is the difference between Osma Bin Laden and Henry Cooper?

Rob.

Henry was still on his feet after 12 rounds

Quote Originally Posted by David Manley View Post
    Henry was still on his feet after 12 rounds
    you win the beer Dave.
    Rob.

Beer? Did someone say beer? Hmmmmm suddenly I find myself craving a nice tall one....
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Default Naughty

You guys are not going to get the virgins.

Well Phooey! Nobody told me there were virgins!!!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bumblie3 View Post
    A somewhat inebriated gentleman wanders into a Police station. The desk sergeant asks him if he needs any assistance.

"Do any penguins live around here?"
    "No sir, I believe they mainly live in the Antarctic."

"Have you had a report of a penguin escaping from a local zoo?"
    "No, sir." The sergeant replies politely. "May I ask why?"

"Well, my wife says I've just run over a nun, but I think she's winding me up."
    Now that one really "grabbed" me!
    Last edited by gully_raker; 05-18-2011 at 19:12.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Are we still talking about Penguins?
    Sorry they dont appeal to me, besides how do you get their Dress Suits off?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Quite true William. I've always found them overrated , and Richard Branson put in a better bid anyway. I will just have to settle for my DR. III. It's a lovely little........ machine.
    Rob.

I hope this get you airmen back on in the air. Wolf

Three penguins walk into a bar... The first one walks into the bar and passes out. The second one walks into the bar and he, too, passes out. The third one walks into the bar and after he passes out as well a gentleman who was watching the whole fiasco says, "Gee, I thought for sure the third little fellow would have ducked!"
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

OK Duck jokes is it. A motorist in a B.M.W. was driving through the countryside on a beautiful Saturday afternoon, having a lovely time, when he came to an area of the road that was covered with a rather large puddle of water from a previous rain storm. Worried that he was going to damage the car and its engine in the deep water, he spotted a nearby farmer and asked how deep the water was. "Arr", said the local farmer "That water only be a few inches deep!" Relieved, the motorist edged his car into the water, expecting to come out the other side in no time. Instead, as he drove in, the water came right up the side of the car, and the engine sputtered to a halt. Sitting there in his soaking wet luxury car, the motorist yelled at the local angrily: "I thought you said this water was only a few inches deep!!!" "Well," replied the local farmer "It only come up to the waist of them there ducks!"

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Well Phooey! Nobody told me there were virgins!!!
    You mean there are STILL some around?? I thought they were all in Paradise waiting for the Sucide Bombers!
    However for me I prefer my women like my Wine---One with a bit of Bottle Age!

Wink Duck Jokes now? OK!

Why could the Duck not lay an Egg???

Apparently its "Quack" wasnt big enough!

Right Chaps! You've asked for it.

A duck walks into a pharmacy, and asks for Chapstick. The cashier says, "Cash or check?" and the says, "Just put it on my bill." :eek2:

Rob.

Default Three penguins walk into a wild west saloon...

... OK no... just kidding...

A man walks into a bar and tells the bartender, "Gimme a shot of whiskey." The bartender gives him one, and he drinks it. He asks the bartender, "Bartender, how tall is a penguin?" The bartender says, "Oh, about three feet tall." The man says, "Give me another shot." The bartender pours him another shot and he drinks it. Then he asks the bartender AGAIN, "Bartender, how tall is a penguin." The bartender repeats his earlier answer, "Oh, about three feet tall." So the man says, "Gimme another shot." The bartender gives him the whiskey and he drinks it. Then he asks the bartender for a THIRD time, "Bartender, how tall did you say penguins were?" The bartender replies, "I just told you. About three feet tall." The man grimaces, and covers his face, crying out "Ah Holy Crud!!! I must have run over a nun!"
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Always pay to watch how much you imbibe (Please note this, WCUK)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVPu5...eature=related

It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Two drunken penguins decide to take a short cut home along the rail track. As they enter a cutting an express train comes roaring up behind them. They both try to run forward on their stubby little legs but the train rapidly overhauls them. Suddenly through the haze of alcohol one penguin has a lightbulb moment. Why don't we run up the embankment? Turning a beady scornful eye on him his friend says " Don't be stupid. We can't beat it on the flat, we would never do it going up hill. Hic!
    Kyte.

Two drunken penguins decide to take a short cut home along the rail track. As they enter a cutting an express train comes roaring up behind them. They both try to run forward on their stubby little legs but the train rapidly overhauls them. Suddenly through the haze of alcohol one penguin has a lightbulb moment. Why don't we run up the embankment? Turning a beady scornful eye on him his friend says " Don't be stupid. We can't beat it on the flat, we would never do it going up hill. Hic!
    Kyte.
    SPLAT!!! What is Black and White and Red all over???? Two drunk penguins that just got run over by a train.... (insert missing puke emoticon here....) (I liked that one dang it!!)
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Default Duck jokes

I think I like the duck jokes better. Quak doddle do.

Well thats just ducky Darrel... just ducky indeed!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Thumbs up

Far too many wise Quacks for my liking chaps.
    Kyte.

Ah come on Rob... we must practice tolerance these days... In fact it bothers me very little! Kinda like water off a duck!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Ah come on Rob... we must practice tolerance these days... In fact it bothers me very little! Kinda like water off a duck!
    Now don't start egging me on Ken. Unlike the penguins, this could be a real flight of fancy. I don't want to duck the issue, but if it causes someone to crack up the yolk will be on us.Then we will face a hefty bill for damages, and someone will be feathering their nest at our expense.It will probably need a leegal eagle to save or nest egg for us, otherwise our goose will be really cooked.
    Rob.

"You're dethpicable!"
    'Horse grabs Daffy and stujfs him back in his box under the table......

Now don't start egging me on Ken. Unlike the penguins, this could be a real flight of fancy. I don't want to duck the issue, but if it causes someone to crack up the yolk will be on us.Then we will face a hefty bill for damages, and someone will be feathering their nest at our expense.It will probably need a leegal eagle to save or nest egg for us, otherwise our goose will be really cooked.
    Rob.
    Un-teal I saw this eider thought that the Winco seemed to be suffering from some sort of mallardy. Pekin of which, ......I'll get me coat
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    Un-teal I saw this eider thought that the Winco seemed to be suffering from some sort of mallardy. Pekin of which, ......I'll get me coat
    Owls of laughter at that joke.You can crow all you like now, but I won't be your stool pidgeon. I eaglely await your response to my snipe at your grouse.
    Rob.

OK guys, lets settle down a little... this is starting to get a bit fowl... <Cowman ducks>
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

OK guys, lets settle down a little... this is starting to get a bit fowl... <Cowman ducks>
    Ducking is just being chicken Ken.
    Rob.

Ducking is just being chicken Ken.
    Rob.
    Perhaps... but it is better than being roasted chicken!! Once again I bow to you Rob... you are the King of Puns, forever may you reign!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	not worthy.gif 
Views:	58 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	14811
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

I'm not so sure about that Ken, you're no slouch yourself, but my vote would have to go to Gunners.
    Rob.

Aw Shucks!

Let's call it a 3-way tie.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    Aw Shucks!

Let's call it a 3-way tie.
    I was thinking more along the lines of : One of you is King, the other is Queen, you guys fight that one out among yourselves!!!

I hereby proclaim myself the court jester!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Similar Missions

1. Flying multiple aircraft.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 17:12
  2. FLYING OFFICER KYTE
    By usmc1855 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 18:52
  3. Flying with new players
    By Sparkomatic in forum WGF: General Discussions