Ares Games
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Flying Penguins.

Did you hear about the penguin who invested in a seafood farm?

When he sold it a few years later, he was squids in :0

(My girls are threatening to leave home if my jokes don't get better)

Quote Originally Posted by Archidamus View Post
    (My girls are threatening to leave home if my jokes don't get better)
    You should be so lucky.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Must have really been travelling to hit the cat that hard!......
    John.

A penguin is waddling home one evening, when he is pounced on by two polar bears.

Holding him down, they tape his beak shut, and one punctures the top in several places, with his claws. The bear then tucks him under his arm, and he and his friend wander off to meet up with some other friends. There the penguin notices one bear holding a walrus with an oar shoved up his rear end to keep him stiff, with his whiskers stretched taut and firmly attached to its tail, whilst yet another bear has set two oil drums on end. The remaining bear disappears behind a wall of snow and then reappears dragging a seal by its tail, and carrying a pair of sturdy bones.

With one foot holding the seal in place, he proceeds to hammer on its ribs as though they were the keys of a xylophone.

The one with the oil drums starts to beat out a syncopated rhythm, whilst the one with the walrus, stands it on its tail, and plucks it like a double bass.

The one with the penguin holds its rear to its mouth, starts to huff, puff and blow rasperries, and to the penguin's amazement, when the bear fingers the hole in his beak, he proceeds to play red hot Dixie-Land Jazz.

After about half an hour of playing, the bear plays a particularly complicated passage, and suddenly there is a loud explosion, and pieces of the penguin flutter to the ice.

"Darn it!" says the bear, wiping goo off its face. "That's the trouble with these homemade clarinets, they just don't last. That's the third I've had burst on me this week"...

Ouch - that hurt!

Two penguins are courting, and for a date the boy penguin takes his girlfriend to the edge of the ice flow. He doesn't pay her much attention, and after a while she dives in and swims under the water.

He is surprised when she surfaces a few minutes later without any fish, but muttering "you look lovely tonight, dear". Puzzled, he asks what she is doing - and she replies "fishing for a compliment" (boom, boom)

A penguin receives a huge brown paper parcel through the mail. Half an hour later he emerges from his igloo wearing a very snazzy tam-o-shanter, and carrying a full set of golf clubs over his arm. His wife stands at the door with a scowl on her beak, as he stops to wave at her. As he wanders off, a friend stops him.

'What are you doing with all that gear?' asks the friend. 'You don't know how to play golf!'

'I know that!' said the penguin. ' I'm really only annoying the wife! She's convinced I'm going off to enjoy myself...'

John

Smile Flying Penguins.

John!

Perfect! You have done it again John!

Rich

Default The Amazing Golf Ball

The Amazing Golf Ball

Two penguins went out to play golf on the local links and were about to tee off, when the first penguin notices that his opponent only had one golf ball.

"Didn't you bring another golf ball, just in case?" asked the first penguin.

The second penguin replied that no, he only needed this one.

"Are you sure?", the friend persisted. "What happens if you lose that ball?"

The other guy replied, "This is a marvelous golf ball. I won't lose it so I don't need another one."

"Well," the friend asked, "what happens if you miss your shot and the ball goes in the lake?"

"That's okay," he replied, "this special golf ball floats. I'll be able to fish it out."

"Well what happens if you hit it into the trees and it gets lost among the bushes and shrubs?"

The other penguin replied, "That's okay too. You see, this special golf ball has a homing beacon. I'll be able to get it back -- no problem."

Exasperated, the friend asks, "Okay. Let's say our game goes late, the sun goes down, and you hit your ball into a sand trap. What are you going to do then?"

"No problem," says the other penguin, "you see, this ball is florescent. I'll be able to see it in the dark."

"Suppose its snowing and you hit it off the fairway into a snow drift? You'll never see the white ball in the snow.!"

"Like I said, no problem, the ball turns red an it puts up a little homing beacon mast with a beeper on the top, which sounds until the ball is picked up!" says the second penguin.

"Blimey!!" says the first penguin, amazed.

Finally satisfied that he needs only the one golf ball, the first penguin asks, "Hey, where did you buy a golf ball like that anyway?"

The other guy replies, "Oh, I didn't buy it, I found it."

John

And again.
    Rob.

John,

I think I've golfed with that penguin a few times m'self

That's par for the course (tada)

Thumbs up

Why don't Elephants like penguins?

Because they can't get the wrappers off....

Lucky.

Four penguins strap on ice skates, and set off to race around the island. Reaching the first corner in line abreast, they hurtled into the turn. One slammed flat on it's face and skidded into a steep drift. Two spectators rushed out to help, dragging him feet first, from the drift.
    As they stood him on his feet, one noticed a lettuce leaf sticking out of the scater's bottom...
    "Look! Look!" points out the first in excitement. "Relax!", replies the second, "I think it is just the tip of the iceberg!"

Four penguins strap on ice skates, and set off to race around the island. Reaching the first corner in line abreast, they hurtled into the turn. One slammed flat on it's face and skidded into a steep drift. Two spectators rushed out to help, dragging him feet first, from the drift.
    As they stood him on his feet, one noticed a lettuce leaf sticking out of the scater's bottom...
    "Look! Look!" points out the first in excitement. "Relax!", replies the second, "I think it is just the tip of the iceberg!"

A penguin fell through a window, breaking the pane of glass.

He offered to call a glacier!

Default FP

I think when you stop flying this is what you become a penguin. Grin.

Default You all asked for this.

The Director of Rolls Royce is driving home in his Silver Wraith through the snow one night, when he catches sight of a bedraggled looking penguin sitting at the side of the road flippering for a lift. It is such a bad night that he stops and winds down his automatic window." Hop in". He says." I'll give you a lift to the nearest Zoo".
    As they bowl along he offers the penguin a drink from his travelling drinks cabinet. "Wow". Says the penguin," I never saw anything like that before". The director then lights a cigar from the electronic lighter. "Wow says the penguin that is astounding". Just then he sees the button on the glove compartment. "What does this do?" He says. "Press it and you will see". Says the director. The penguin presses the button and the compartment opens with hardly a sound. Inside is a C.D. "What is this for?" Asks the penguin. "Put it in that slot and listen". Says the director. "Wow!" The penguin amazed at the quad sound filling the car. Then he spots a golf tee at the back of the glove compartment. "What is that for?" He says. The director answers. "It is for resting your balls on when you drive off".
    "Wow!" Says the penguin. "Rolls Royce think of everything ".
    Rob.

Gawds these are terrible... hilarious... but terrible!

Being an obviously "uninformed" American, (sometimes we Americans forget that the rest of the World is out there... I know, I know... you are finding that hard to believe... ) I find myself doing internet research trying to understand the obession with penguins here... still no clue... but I did find these:

http://shop.cafepress.com/british-penguin
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Gawds these are terrible... hilarious... but terrible!

Being an obviously "uninformed" American, (sometimes we Americans forget that the rest of the World is out there... I know, I know... you are finding that hard to believe... ) I find myself doing internet research trying to understand the obession with penguins here... still no clue... but I did find these:

http://shop.cafepress.com/british-penguin
    Those are fantastic Ken. Wait till Bumblie sees them. I have a good idea what the T shirt design for the British flights will now be based upon.
    For me it all started when a friend of mine who was a Falklands War Veteran told me about the Harrier Jump Jets and Penguin down.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Those are fantastic Ken. Wait till Bumblie sees them. I have a good idea what the T shirt design for the British flights will now be based upon.
    I know I am not in a British Flight, but can I be an honorary Brit? When you get the shirts figured out, I would like to purchase one. Size 3x (So I have room once I accidentally shrink it in the dryer...)
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Default Joke

Q: Why don´t you see Penguins in Britain?

A: Because they´re afraid of Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Q: Why don´t you see Penguins in Britain?

A: Because they´re afraid of Wales.
    Oh great... I say "Size 3x"... and William makes a joke about "Whales"... I see how it is now!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

A guy walks stumbles into a gin-joint, pale as a ghost and looking quite distressed. He sits at the bar and the bartender, seeing the man is shaken asks:

"Hey buddy, you look kinda troubled. Something I can help you with?"

"Yeah," the guys says. "First give me a drink. A double of your strongest stuff."

The barkeep complies. The guy downs it in one gulp.

"So buddy," the bartender continues. "What happen?

"I...I just an an accident with my car. I wasn't paying attention and I think I hit something at the crosswalk," the patron answers.

"Wow, sorry to hear that." The bartender sympathizes. "Here have drink on the house. It'll steady your nerves. Anything else I can do?

"Yeah, there sure is. Tell me, how tall is a penguin?"

The bartender shrugs, then puts his hand about two feet from the top of the bar. "I dunno, about like this maybe?"

"OH...MY...GOD!", the guy puts his face in his hands. "They were Nuns!!"

I could not resist... I had to find one...

A pair of cows were talking in the field. One says, "Have you heard about the mad cow disease that's going around?"

"Yeah," the other cow says. "Makes me glad I'm a penguin."

...I'm sorry... it was the best one I could find involving a cow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cowpenguin.jpg  
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

I could not resist... I had to find one...

A pair of cows were talking in the field. One says, "Have you heard about the mad cow disease that's going around?"

"Yeah," the other cow says. "Makes me glad I'm a penguin."

...I'm sorry... it was the best one I could find involving a cow!
    Ken you should be udderly ashamed of yourself

A baby penguin goes up to his mum and says "Mum am I a penguin?"
    "Of course you are son" replies his mother.
    Not happy with the response he persists to ask again "Mum, am I really a penguin?"
    "Of course you are she replies again, adding "I'm a penguin, your dad's a penguin, so you're a penguin and if you don't believe me ask your dad"
    So the baby penguin goes of to find his dad and asks again "Dad am I a penguin?"
    Dad replies "Of course you are son and a very handsome one you are to. Just like your old dad"
    The baby peguin is still not happy and once agan asks "Dad, am I really, realy a peguin?"
    Dad replies again"Yes of course you are son. Your Mum is a penguin, I'm a penguin and together we had you so you are a penguin. See?"
    The little baby penguin hangs his head and says "OK Dad" in a very dis-believing tone.
    Dad is bewildered and asks "Why do ask if you are really a penguin son?"

.......and the bay penguin responds.......

"Because I'm f***ing freezing"

Default Joke

Q: What do you call a penguin in the desert?
    A: Lost.

I though I saw a singing Peguin today, but it was just a (w)rapper

Speaks for it self. A standing sort of landing.

Wolf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails penguins.jpg  

Default Good One

Good one ACE.

Wolf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails penguin-christmas.jpg  

Speaks for it self. A standing sort of landing.

Wolf
    I would have said a stunning sort of landing.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse47 View Post
    I have come across a lot of WoW pilots with the same problem as the Penguin.
    Rob.

You know Dasher and Dancer, and Prancer and Vixen,
    Comet and Cupid, and Donner and Blitzen,
    But do you recall, the most famous penguin of all?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Opus%20Christmas.jpg  
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

You know Dasher and Dancer, and Prancer and Vixen,
    Comet and Cupid, and Donner and Blitzen,
    But do you recall, the most famous penguin of all?
    You missed out Randolph the brown nosed reindeer who ran behind Ruldoph the red nosed reindeer. He could run just as fast as Rudolph, but couldn't stop as quickly.
    Rob.

Here is another one from Randy Glasbergen:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pengrandy4.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	7169
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Default Check it out

Check flight. Wolf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flying_Penguin.jpg  

I could use a laugh or two... this thread needs waking up!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails funny_penguin_pictures_2.jpg  
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

I'll get back to you on that , as the bishop said to the actress.
    Rob.

Check flight. Wolf
    Late for the party, William?

http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...ll=1#post24839
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    Thank goodness cows don't fly.
    Don't be so sure
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/alb...achmentid=7083
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/alb...achmentid=8099
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    Thank goodness cows don't fly.

Name:	flying_cow.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	8305

Well there you go again, and I had no G&T. this time.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post

Name:	flying_cow.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	8305

Well there you go again, and I had no G&T. this time.
    Rob.
    I gotta get me one of those!!!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

I think we've to send a NOTAM. They're everywhere!

Can anyone find an udder one of these?
    Rob.
    Posts quick reply, then runs away.

Rob,

All you need to do is visit a vinyard - they are the fruit of the Bo Vine

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Archidamus View Post
    Rob,

All you need to do is visit a vinyard - they are the fruit of the Bo Vine

Brian
    Thanks Brian, but there is enough of the mad cow about me already. However talking of vines puts me in mind of something? Are yes!
    To the bar.
    Kyte.

In absolutely every case, everything reminds you of drinking, Kitey!
    What a shame we've lost most of our better icons. How very sad. The site's going down hill.
    bumblie3

Quote Originally Posted by bumblie3 View Post
    In absolutely every case, everything reminds you of drinking, Kitey!
    What a shame we've lost most of our better icons. How very sad. The site's going down hill.
    bumblie3
    Then you will just have to import some
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails beerchug.gif   2_Thumbs_up.gif  
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Missions

1. Flying multiple aircraft.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 17:12
  2. FLYING OFFICER KYTE
    By usmc1855 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 18:52
  3. Flying with new players
    By Sparkomatic in forum WGF: General Discussions