Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Flying Penguins.

You mean, they make you wear one of those Santa hats too Karl?
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by richard m schwab View Post
    Rob

Yes they are. They received a fair amount of attention. The museums owner thought they were great!

Rich
    Glad to hear they are still getting some publicity Rich.
    Are they still avoiding that irate Penguin from Down Under with the shotgun?
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    You mean, they make you wear one of those Santa hats too Karl?
    Rob.
    Not that bad, but when the volume of deliveries doubles, and the size of the receiving room stays the same (as does the time to do the work)....
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

I can imagine Karl.
    Rob.

ok enough! get your colors out an do this pageClick image for larger version. 

Name:	lazy persons color book.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	213692

Originally Posted by richard m schwab
    Rob

Yes they are. They received a fair amount of attention. The museums owner thought they were great!

Rich
    Glad to hear they are still getting some publicity Rich.
    Are they still avoiding that irate Penguin from Down Under with the shotgun?
    Rob.

I was just talking with the Sargent-major, his grandson is developing into a nice young lad, also the shotgun is still loaded!
    Linz

Great to hear the outcome from that liaison Linz.
    I don't think that the Caproni or any of its crew will be visiting NZ any time soon, however.
    Kyte.

Glad I was able to have the plane and crew in my hands and take a photo of it and that my friend Rich was the one to win it.