Gentlemen,

This year I am inquiring about the possibility of one or more of our Aerodrome vendors making an appearance at Enfilade. We have a yearly, full weekend attendance, hovering at 300+, with dozens of one day attendees. We have a very good showing each year of our local WOW/WOG players from Canada, the Pacific Northwest and even some wayward Californians. We would be honored if you would join us for our gaming weekend and provide a first hand view of the many gaming items you have available to support WINGS OF GLORY. Our vendors tables are probably the least expensive of any convention in the US and the prices are for the entire weekend. Discount room rates are available for the convention with pre registration. Other bennies available if you wish to run some games while you are here!

The Colonel, Dave and Cal come to mind, but if there are other dealers out there in the group I am unaware of please let me know. I would be available as the shipping reciever for your goods if you wish to fly up for the convention. Please contact me directly if you are interested. Photos of the 2012 Enfilade are available on my aerodrome page.

James Denberger