Ares Games
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cheerio, Pip, and all that stuff.

The classic 'dead-heat in a Zeppelin race'
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    The classic 'dead-heat in a Zeppelin race'
    In A word. Yes!
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Thumbs up Cheerio, Pip, and all that stuff.

Rob!

That photo does explain her popularity. Plus her competitive pricing campaign!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by richard m schwab View Post
    Rob!

That photo does explain her popularity. Plus her competitive pricing campaign!

Rich
    Hi Rich,
    If you mean by competitive pricing, she charges more for Senior Officers than O.R's then yes. And the inflated charge for Senior Officers could be construed as ageist.
    Rob.

Rob!

I will have to say this so as not offend the O.R`s they are young and inpatient. We Senior Officers now how to do it properly. This has a higher time demand and of course she charges us more!: You must understand her postilions i mean position!

Rich

Joanna told me the reason it takes longer is not that the older chaps know how to do it properly - it is the waiting around while they try to remember....
    John.

Talking Cheerio, Pip, and all that stuff.

John!

I thought i said that already! Therefore the special senior rates! But only on Tuesdays!

Rich

Lightbulb Cheerio, Pip, and all that stuff.

John!

Speaking of being Senior? Did you observe my new stasis! I fell like Eisenhower in 1943 a three star Lt. Colonel!

Rich

I can honestly say that Joanna has never charged me anything! Of course, it could be out of pity......
    John

P.S. Rich,
    Congratulations on your well deserved promotion to the exalted rank of Lt Col. One more promotion, and you will need an oxygen mask to breath at that altitude!
    I'll have my usual please, Squire - To the BAR!!

Pip,pip and Tally Ho!
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by bumblie3 View Post
    I can honestly say that Joanna has never charged me anything! Of course, it could be out of pity......
    John
    Yes! I heard that first timers got a freeby John .
    Kyte.

John!

Speaking of being Senior? Did you observe my new stasis! I fell like Eisenhower in 1943 a three star Lt. Colonel!

Rich
    Didn't notice that you had finally got your wings up Rich. They look very fine. Have one on me old chap, but can you leave it till Tuesday?
    Kyte.

No doubt we will have the Bar restocked by then!

Rich

No doubt we will have the Bar restocked by then!

Rich
    No but I will have had my cheap day return with Joanna.
    My batman arrived from Amiens in the squadron truck about ten minutes ago, so no worries on the other matter. Cheers!
    Rob.

An Announcement!

My local PBS station is airing an episode Nature Tomorrow at 8 pm. subject is Penguins! Try not to miss it, we may hear some new jokes!!

Rich

An Announcement!

My local PBS station is airing an episode Nature Tomorrow at 8 pm. subject is Penguins! Try not to miss it, we may hear some new jokes!!

Rich
    Well Rich, WHAT DID YOU GET OUT OF THE PROGRAMME! A whole three days later, a thread set up for you specially to feed your penguin fixation, and no new jokes from you. We are all starting to get Penguin withdrawal symptoms.
    Rob.

Oops posted in the wrong thread. Sorry
    John
    Last edited by bumblie3; 08-02-2010 at 13:12.

Default Cheerio, Pip, and all that stuff.

Rob!

Chilblains of course!

Rich

Oops posted in the wrong thread. Sorry
    John
    Please don't apologise John. You are in the write thread if not the right one.
    Rob.

Rob!

Chilblains of course!

Rich
    That's the first time that I had heard of them being transmitted over the media. You will be saying that you can spot enemy aircraft by radio waves next.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    That's the first time that I had heard of them being transmitted over the media. You will be saying that you can spot enemy aircraft by radio waves next.
    Rob.
    Read Any Directive And Report Rob, and they'll tell you it can never be done!
    John.

Talking Cheerio, Pip, and all that stuff.

John!

You have cleared the Fog on that issue!

Rich

John!

You have cleared the Fog on that issue!

Rich
    So obviously not a reality that we can also spot submarines?
    Rob.

I'm pretty sure the experts say that there is no possible way to locate aircraft or submarines by any form of Ranged Detection Finding. But who knows what the next 25 years may bring?
    John.

I'm pretty sure the experts say that there is no possible way to locate aircraft or submarines by any form of Ranged Detection Finding. But who knows what the next 25 years may bring?
    John.
    You might as well try training dolphins to locate subs, as give credence to all this rubbish. They will be trying trained seagulls next by bribing them with fish.
    As if !
    Kyte.

Rob and John!

The newest program i have heard of was based on training a non discriminate very common birds to do Real Time Aerial Reconnaissance. Called Project Black Bird! They chose a remote location and tried several spices of bird. Due to the secrete location they were forced to use local species! After years of testing they gave up. The equipment worked flawlessly! The only species they found locally that could actually fly with the package attached. Was great at taking shots of fish eating, belly sliding and of course the usual last shot, diving into the water. If they can get some more funding, they plan on moving the secrete base out of Antarctica!!

Rich

Great stuff Rich. Rob, might consider this for finding submarines. I guess the only problem would be getting the pictures back in time to be of any use.
    I suppose its a case of waiting to see what develops.
    John

John!

There are a few bugs if not sardines to work out before that!

RICH

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Missions

1. Just got the batman to sew on the extra pip.
    By Guntruck in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 22:13
  2. Site: New user stuff added.
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 16:50