Ares Games

Thread: London shops

Default London shops

Hello to my English allies,

My friend is heading over to London in January and I was going to get him to buy the new series of WW2 fighters, all the bombers and heavy fighters.

Would you be able to help and let me know a few hobbie stores that usually have a great stock range and decent prices.

He said he was staying in Wimbledon so the closer the better.

Thankyou all,

Sam.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Rich
    Sorties Flown

Shops in London central are now limited to Orcs Nest which is right near Piccadily Circus. they have all the new stuff in when I went in today. In North London near Finchley Central tube station is Leisure Games and they normally have all the new stock. Just outside London is Table Top Nation which is where I play a lot and they have full stock.

Awesome Rich, your a legend. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RichJ View Post
    Shops in London central are now limited to Orcs Nest which is right near Piccadily Circus. they have all the new stuff in when I went in today. In North London near Finchley Central tube station is Leisure Games and they normally have all the new stock. Just outside London is Table Top Nation which is where I play a lot and they have full stock.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Rich
    Sorties Flown

If you need more info let met know. If your mate is also into WG then a visit to the RAF museum in NW London is a must, easy to get to and even my daughters and a non gaming friend loved the place.

It's handy knowing just where Orc's Nest is Rich.I have dealt with them on line several times, but did not know exactly where they were situated. Now that I know, I will make a point of popping in next time I am up in the Smoke.
    Thanks.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I'm not sure if it is a good or bad thing but I have to walk past the Orc's Nest on my way to and from work everyday, it is always hard just to walk by.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Rich
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I'm not sure if it is a good or bad thing but I have to walk past the Orc's Nest on my way to and from work everyday, it is always hard just to walk by.
    Yeh. I did an epic fail today!

Similar Missions

1. WGF & WGS: Game shops to "recover"
    By Angiolillo in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 17:12
  2. Any wargames shops in Madrid or Toledo?
    By Guntruck in forum Spanish Wing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 12:12
  3. Old Model Shops
    By Doug in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 08:50
  4. Model shops in Brisbane/Surfers
    By Linz in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 17:50
  5. Shops in London