Ares Games

Thread: For the Attention of all SquadronLeaders.

Default For the Attention of all SquadronLeaders.

I reproduce a message from Eric about Con medals.

As the year comes to a close, and the new con medal criteria and medals come online, we need to conclude all con medal awarding for 2013, after which, only the two major con and minor con medals per area will be available going forward. If you will, please put out a message to your respective areas requesting that all 2013 con medal requests/recommendations be put in by the end of the year, and to do so via the Medal link. This way, Ken will know which medals for which members should be awarded.

If you think there are any outstanding, let me know and I will let you know which ones to forward via the Medal link.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Minor Con Medal

Call to Muster, Middlesborough: Event GM: skafloc. Wingman: PilGrim, chimpchoker, skipper, Grumpy1, Guzzi

Border Reiver, Gateshead: Event GM: skafloc, Wingman:PilGrim, chimpchoker, skipper, Guzzi, Sparky, Indie55

RECON, Leeds: Event GM: skafloc, Wingman: Boney10, Brambo, Guzzi, Strangely Brown
    Last edited by Lt. S.Kafloc; 12-20-2013 at 16:54.
    See you on the Dark Side......

Quote Originally Posted by Skafloc View Post
    Minor Con Medal

Call to Muster, Middlesborough: Event GM: skafloc. Wingman: PilGrim, chimpchoker, skipper, Grumpy1, Guzzi

Border Reiver, Gateshead: Event GM: skafloc, Wingman:PilGrim, chimpchoker, skipper, Guzzi, Sparky, Indie55

RECON, Leeds: Event GM: skafloc, Wingman: Boney10, Brambo, Guzzi, Strangely Brown
    Right Neil.

As the new rules stand you are entitled to one Minor con medal. Once for all.
    So I make that Skafloc, PilGrim, chimpchoker Skipper, Grumpy1, Guzzi, Sparky, Indie55, Boney10,Brambo.
    Event organisers will have to check in future if a member already has the minor event medal before making any claims. It should get easier once the medal is up and running, because you can just check the list underneath to see who already has it.

Strangely Brown does not qualify, because he is already recommended by me for an earlier event.
    Please forward this request to Eric for verification whilst there is still time.
    Rob.

I went to Colours & Warfare with Chris (GM) Gunners & Ajay (Colours), Rob, there may be others Chris has listed for these events.

Gunners is covered by WMMS. I have Chris's list with Armstrong John, and Flying Helmut plus yourself.
    I will attend to these. That only left Partisan as an official venue for this year and everyone there was covered at other events.
    Rob.

Rob!
    I went to work, then home, in the way home Inęs called me and asked me to but some onions and olive oil. Then I got home and took the garbage out.
    What medals does this entitles me to?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackronin View Post
    Rob!
    I went to work, then home, in the way home Inęs called me and asked me to but some onions and olive oil. Then I got home and took the garbage out.
    What medals does this entitles me to?
    No medals, but definitely earns you brownie points

Can I buy small prepainted plastic planes with brownie points, David?

Can I buy small prepainted plastic planes with brownie points, David?
    No, but they can be exchanged for time away from domestic bliss to play with friends

Quote Originally Posted by David Manley View Post
    No, but they can be exchanged for time away from domestic bliss to play with friends
    Seems fair enough.

The brownie point/good boy voucher exchange rate is quite good at the moment
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    The brownie point/good boy voucher exchange rate is quite good at the moment
    Can I use the voucher to get small prepainted planes, Steve?

Can I use the voucher to get small prepainted planes, Steve?
    No but you may get a flea in your ear if either Ines reads this, or Kyte catches you lot in idle banter on his important thread.
    Rob.

Of course you can (Just don't let SWMBO see them arrive, as their value is likely to deteriorate)
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Rob I received a half dozen or so requests for you for various con medals. Were they supposed to be for one year attending or two? If two then I will have to put those medals up on the list.
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Now I leave quietly whistling softly...

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Rob I received a half dozen or so requests for you for various con medals. Were they supposed to be for one year attending or two? If two then I will have to put those medals up on the list.
    If you can remind me of the names by PM and the event, I will get back to you Ken.
    Rob.

Similar Missions

1. Attention Ames Ace.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 00:54
  2. BANGING ON THE BAR FOR ATTENTION
    By Charlie3 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 02:07
  3. Attention So Cal: Looking for a few good pilots!
    By Red Ed in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:24