Ares Games

Thread: WW2 Auckland players

Default WW2 Auckland players

Hello everybody, I have just joined WoG aerodrome and am wanting to know if there are any groups in the Auckland area
    who play WW2 regularly?

Thanks,

Sam.

Greetings Sam! Both of my sons live in Auckland and work for BattleFront Games and both are into WWII Flames of War pretty heavily. Andrew is a member here, PM me and I can get you his current info over there. Cheers! Dave

Welcome, Sam.

We're setting up a solo campaign for WWII, to start in the spring. You might be interested: http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...renches-Style)

Greetings, Sam! Welcome to the 'drome, from the eastern US... great community here. Don't hesitate to ask any questions... we've got some scary-knowledgeable folks!

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Sam, from here near Norwich in the United Kingdom.

Can't help yo re Auckland Sam. Linz may be able to point you in the right direction with that one, but I can welcome you on behalf of the Squadrons based here in Dear old Blighty. Do drop into the Officers' Mess and introduce yourself.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Hi Sam
    Welcome to the Drome
    Not a lot has been happening re WOG in New Zealand
    But see if you can get a response from Chris "Madboyo" he had a number of contacts in Auckland.
    Also the women that runs King of Cards. The board gaming shop in Queens street she was running WOW games in store at one stage.
    Hope this is some help.
    Max Headroom was also a good NI contact.
    All the best and stay in touch.
    Linz

Thanks for the greetings and the replies guys, looks like I will have to introduce the game to some friends and get them hooked

Anybody who might know someone here's my contact: sam.canestri@gmail.com

Thanks!

Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Linz View Post
    Hi Sam
    Welcome to the Drome
    Not a lot has been happening re WOG in New Zealand
    But see if you can get a response from Chris "Madboyo" he had a number of contacts in Auckland.
    Also the women that runs King of Cards. The board gaming shop in Queens street she was running WOW games in store at one stage.
    Hope this is some help.
    Max Headroom was also a good NI contact.
    All the best and stay in touch.
    Linz
    Yes I have been buying all my WoG from Karen in King of cards, shes very nice. Next time im in there I will ask her about it.

Thanks

Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Canestri10 View Post
    Thanks for the greetings and the replies guys, looks like I will have to introduce the game to some friends and get them hooked

Anybody who might know someone here's my contact: ......................
    Thanks!

Sam.
    I would respectfully suggest Sam that you did not show your personal details in public as a precaution against misuse. We usually say to other members PM me and I will send my details. If you would like the contact removed, I will arrange it.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    I would respectfully suggest Sam that you did not show your personal details in public as a precaution against misuse. We usually say to other members PM me and I will send my details. If you would like the contact removed, I will arrange it.
    Rob.
    Its fine, I can always block any idiot who tries to spam me or whatever. She'll be alright.

Thanks

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 05:33
  2. Auckland Players please call in
    By Madboyo in forum New Zealand Wing
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 04:16
  3. Battlecry 2012 - Auckland New Zealand Calling all flyers!
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 00:53
  4. Hello for Auckland
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 06:31