Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flame and Smoke special damage markers

I would take 3 each (flame & smoke) of the ones that fit the scout models. Did you have ones that are off-set to fit the bombers & giants also? I don't remember. If so I'd take 2 each in the bomber size and 1 giant size too.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    How many of each would you guys be looking for?
    I’d be happy to get a dozen of each for the scout/fighter sized models.

Thanks!

I'd be looking for some of these. not sure how many 10 for scouts and 5 for bombers maybe

Count how many fire cards are in the decks first chaps

"He is wise who watches"

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Count how many fire cards are in the decks first chaps
    Then multiply by the number of decks you and your mates own

Quote Originally Posted by brdavis View Post
    I would take 3 each (flame & smoke) of the ones that fit the scout models. Did you have ones that are off-set to fit the bombers & giants also? I don't remember. If so I'd take 2 each in the bomber size and 1 giant size too.
    Quote Originally Posted by surfimp View Post
    I’d be happy to get a dozen of each for the scout/fighter sized models.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabscallion View Post
    I'd be looking for some of these. not sure how many 10 for scouts and 5 for bombers maybe
    Sorry for not replying sooner guys, I've been working 60+ hours every week this month. Things should calm down this coming week though and I'll see about getting some of these made up.

Brian, I never made off set versions of the old style, just larger ones to fit those pegs/planes.

No worries Keith, I'll be ready when you're ready!

Brian, I never made off set versions of the old style, just larger ones to fit those pegs/planes.
    That sounds good, I'll just take a few of each size then. Thanks!

I'll have 4 to fit the scouts and 2 for the bombers please

thank you

Users Country Flag

Name
    Fillipe
    Sorties Flown

How do I color the markers to look like the pictures in the aerodrome store? The images on the 1st post were disabled as I can’t see them

Quote Originally Posted by Filliped View Post
    How do I color the markers to look like the pictures in the aerodrome store? The images on the 1st post were disabled as I can’t see them
    I hand painted those flame and smoke markers years ago. If you decide that you want to do this your self, I would suggest getting some very fine grain sandpaper and roughing them up to get the paint to adhere better. I would also put a clear coat sealer on them after you paint them. I've had those markers for years and they still look just as good today as they did back then.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Fillipe
    Sorties Flown

I hand painted those flame and smoke markers years ago. If you decide that you want to do this your self, I would suggest getting some very fine grain sandpaper and roughing them up to get the paint to adhere better. I would also put a clear coat sealer on them after you paint them. I've had those markers for years and they still look just as good today as they did back then.
    So would you recommend paint? I saw something about crayons at the first post.

That first post was for the old style markers that are no longer available. The new 3 part style does not have to be painted (I don't paint them), but they can be if you feel like making them more artistic/realistic looking.

Hello Keith.

Quick question. On various AARs I've seen Archie explosions in a similar style/plastic to the flame/smoke counters. Is that you/Aerodrome or another enterprising member? Also how do I get them?

Quote Originally Posted by camel crew View Post
    Hello Keith.

Quick question. On various AARs I've seen Archie explosions in a similar style/plastic to the flame/smoke counters. Is that you/Aerodrome or another enterprising member? Also how do I get them?
    "Litko" make these - UK distributor here:- https://www.gamingenhancements.com/a...arkers?rq=flak

Hello Keith.

I used to make some years ago. They did not sell very well so I stopped making them

just been on the website. so that's some Flack bursts, then the AA markers look great, then there's...……………. and so it goes on. Plus the flame smoke markers from the store site. Ta for the information

just been on the website. so that's some Flack bursts, then the AA markers look great, then there's...……………. and so it goes on. Plus the flame smoke markers from the store site. Ta for the information
    The slippery slope steepens...….!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 16:12
  2. Aerodrome accessories markers and Litko bases
    By Kashirigi in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 12:42
  3. Mechanical markers
    By KiltedWolf in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 3