Ares Games
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aerodrome Copyright and Posting Protocol

Another thread I stumbled upon ...

I see if I had been around a couple of years ago my question a few weeks ago on where to find another "B" damage deck would have had a different answer.

Off to the local gaming store to see if they have a second set of Rules and Accessories - I bought my first a year and a half ago but only started actually using it about 2 months ago.
    Last edited by Stumptonian; 07-06-2015 at 13:56.

Quote Originally Posted by prymus View Post
    Don't know why, but the WGS side just has no appeal for me.
    And I have no intention of running for public office William.
    Kyte.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by prymus View Post
    Don't know why, but the WGS side just has no appeal for me.
    Each to their own. Especially if one has the restriction not the choice in terms of which version of Wings of Glory they would like to or are able to take up ... Even though both versions of the game share key commonalities such as 10 / 10 for more to both see and do in comparison with PC gaming all the time and versatility there are some characteristics which are unique to each version. I have chosen to play WW2 / WGS full-time mostly through already having a serious interest in WW2 aviation but also due to space constraints and when the price / collectability of the Wings of War WW2 Minis enters the equation financial constraints too. I do enjoy playing WW1 / WGF though and have done so twice. BUT:

Try doing a zeppelin bust playing WGS ... The opportunity just is not there!

If it is proper 'stick and rudder' flight which a player is into then WGF dating from an earlier era in flying than WGS is likely to be the more suitable version.

More appear to be available for WGF than WGS giving greater choice in the short term / bigger collection in the long term ... In many cases space and SWMBO / Her Indoors permitting!

These are my favourite three WGF Plus Points based on what I play full-time and what I have experienced so far

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Missions

1. Posting Pictures
    By Boney10 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-07-2023, 12:38
  2. Posting
    By Doug in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 02:36
  3. Posting Text Files
    By csadn in forum Officer's Club