Ares Games

Thread: Access to the store.

Default Access to the store.

Has anyone else found a problem with the Store today. When I try to access my account I keep getting the Fatal error message.
    Rob.

Rob, that site was also effected by the server move and it was offline for a while. However, it should be working fine now. Are you able to make it to the site and just not sign in?

Keith, look at this (I published a post in "Trojan"). I hope a false positive of AGV (sometimes happens)

Attachment 113118

Interesting. Try clearing your cookies and browser cashe and see if either of you still have issues please.

Humm, I'm able to get to it and so is a co-worker that has never went to it before. I wonder if the change has not propagated to the servers over there?

My anti-virus (Kaspersky) also denied access due to a Trojan attempting download.
    Karl

I cleared my cookies and such, so now I get this:
    Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 25165824) (tried to allocate 19456 bytes) in /home/wingsofw/public_html/www.aerodromeaccessories.com/app/code/core/Mage/Bundle/Model/Observer.php on line 60
    Last edited by Jager; 10-15-2013 at 12:35. Reason: additional data

There is definitely something wrong. I can get the main page of the site to load, but almost all of the products are missing and return the fatal memory error. I also get the memory error on the admin side of the site as well.

I cannot even get to the main page. I get this message in my browser:

Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.aerodromeaccessories.com

Try reloading: www.aerodromeaccessories.com

Now this:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 24903680) (tried to allocate 25945 bytes) in /home/wingsofw/public_html/www.aerodromeaccessories.com/var/ait_rewrite/Mage_Core_Block_Template.php on line 412

Hm, I tried again this morning and the store seems to be back up but it doesn't seem to be working properly. I selected Wings of Glory miniatures and only ever see one product at a time no matter what I enter in the 'Show per page' box.

Then there is this error message under the one product displayed:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 25427968) (tried to allocate 47 bytes) in /home/wingsofw/public_html/www.aerodromeaccessories.com/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 290

I suspect we are still seeing the fallout from the server change-over!
    Last edited by Biggles downunder; 10-16-2013 at 16:23. Reason: Added error message

When I try to initiate my account, I am still getting the Fatal error message.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

The real IT guys are working on it still.

Just tried to access the store, and most of the products are missing.

Rabbit 3's Avatar Squadron Leader Scotland.
    Captain

Users Country Flag

Name
    Robert
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    The real IT guys are working on it still.
    I hope that IT dosn`t mean "Incompetent Twat" in this case.
    I`ve been trying to fix a problem with a recently uploaded file not showing an image despite it previously having one and getting a similar error message to those already mentioned.
    I also suspect that some other files that were in moderation have got lost and there also seems to be a problem uploading images to personal albums.
    Looks like the only thing working on this site right now is the forum.
    Last edited by Rabbit 3; 10-18-2013 at 12:50.

Still probems with the store

Have a check now, it is working! If you still can't get in, clear your cookies and try again please. If still a no go, let me know.

Rabbit 3's Avatar Squadron Leader Scotland.
    Captain

Users Country Flag

Name
    Robert
    Sorties Flown

Things seem to be working OK in the store now and it seems to be possible to upload to the files and forum again.

Similar Missions

1. IPad IBook Store
    By freebird-52 in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 17:46
  2. Interesting finds at the dollar store and craft store......
    By James Denberger in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 21:43
  3. WGF My Local Games Store
    By Cinther in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 17:11
  4. What is the best way to store these folks
    By Redstarny in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 17:20