Ares Games

Thread: BoardGameGeek ratings

Default BoardGameGeek ratings

Hello!

If you are registered on BGG (and it's worth to be!), please rate Wings of Glory products

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch....of+glory&B1=Go

and accessories:

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch....of+glory&B1=Go

Same for Wings of War:

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch....s+of+war&B1=Go

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch....s+of+war&B1=Go

I know that you do not like all of that, and you sometime have something to say about those. Rate low if you want, and use the comment opportunity if you need to point out something. But your opinion is worth.

Thanks a lot,

Andrea

Andrea, I would like to rate the products, but do not know how to do that!

Click on the game.

In the lower left corner is a button.

Add a copy to your collection

One click on it.

There you can give the rating.

I had already rated my WoW WoG products.

(The only exceptions were the new gaming mats. I rated them now. Thanks for the reminder.)

Thanks Sven. Ihave tried with a tablet, but saving my rating was not possible; not a friendly site. Will try with a laptop....

There is no "save button".

Just fill out some lines and BGG will save it automatically.

Thanks a lot to both of you!

I only add that you can rate games you do not own, if you want (you can know them well for having played somebody else's copy). Just click on "Record information" instead than "Add a copy to your collection".

I do not know why they recently concealed the option that way. Far less people rate games, recently.

I am also becoming a fan of each game component in addition to doing the ratings. Thanks for pointing us to this Andrea.

Already done Andrea!

Quote Originally Posted by Angiolillo View Post
    I know that you do not like all of that...
    What?! I don't know about anybody else, but I like all of it!!!!!

Rating complete!

For those of you who may be like myself; to rate, you obviously have to be logged in to BGG (I don't go there a whole lot). Sometimes when I switch pages, I have to log in again. I guess there isn't a "remember me" option.

Then when you go to each game or component that you want to rate (there's a lot for WoW/WoG), you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to see the "add to your collection" link. If you don't own that item, but still want to rate it, you can change your "status" from "own" to "wishlist" via the checkboxes.

To rate, simply click on the NA box next to the "rate" line, and you will get a pop up window/box that allows you to put in your rating; there is a save button in that pop up window to save your rating.

Just my own .02 cents here, but after Nexus went under, it seems to me that as many folks that visit this site as possible, should take the time to rate our game over on BGG!

How can a '10' not be given for such a great game! Done.

I've updated my collection, but I couldn't see the game mats listed there - maybe I'll have to some more digging around on the site.

I find the pages very 'busy' and they take a lot of reading to find all of the options - maybe I'm just getting old!

Some things have been moved to the Accessory category - you should search for mats there, not under Boardgames. This is alsi true for Wings of War Miniatures - even if identical products for very similar games are under Boardgames, with more visibility (and I managet to get WG Airplane & Special Packs there after they were concealed under Accessories too).

Quote Originally Posted by Angiolillo View Post
    Some things have been moved to the Accessory category - you should search for mats there, not under Boardgames. This is alsi true for Wings of War Miniatures - even if identical products for very similar games are under Boardgames, with more visibility (and I managet to get WG Airplane & Special Packs there after they were concealed under Accessories too).
    Aha - got them and voted

I am having a bit of trouble getting on to the site, but with my new computer I guess I will have to enable cookies all over again.
    Will try it later.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Mats are there. When you add a game to your collection, type in Wings of Glory and they will be in the list of all the WoG items to choose from.

Similar Missions

1. SoG Contest on Boardgamegeek
    By 7eat51 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 12:28
  2. On BoardGameGeek
    By Angiolillo in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 20:14
  3. WGF & WGS: Wings of Glory on BoardGameGeek
    By Angiolillo in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 5