Ares Games

Thread: Threads, files, posts, etc. needing approval

Default Threads, files, posts, etc. needing approval

Greetings Fellow 'Drome Members,

There are times when we are not alerted to files, threads, etc. that need approval. So if you find yourself waiting without response, or you would like to ensure we are aware of your posting/uploading, please feel free to send me a PM or to post to this thread. This way, we can give appropriate approval in a timely manner.

Thanks,
    Eric

Thanks Eric.

BTW I inadvertantly posted the same thing twice in the Trading thread. Is there a way of deleting the one I don't want to show?

I did empty the content out but couldn't see any way of deleting the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles downunder View Post
    Thanks Eric.

BTW I inadvertantly posted the same thing twice in the Trading thread. Is there a way of deleting the one I don't want to show?

I did empty the content out but couldn't see any way of deleting the thread.
    Hi Wayne,

The thread has been deleted.

EAT

Eric are my last few files still in the queue?

Hi Neil,

If you let me know where they are at, I will be happy to check and to process if necessary. Unfortunately, I am not alerted as to new files being uploaded.

Cheers,
    Eric

Have some Medal Requests and Recommendations sitting in the pipe, amigo.

Hi Folks,

I am working through file approvals, but I need your assistance.

First, if you have files still awaiting approval, please provide a link to the associated parent file folder. There are so many subfiles, that it is far too cumbersome to peruse each one weekly looking for new files needing approval.

Second, if you have any files you want removed, especially if you have uploaded newer versions, please let me know if you need assistance. I will remove them for you. This will facilitate the finding of files by removing what would now be clutter.

Third, if you have posted multiple files in a series that could be reduced to a zip file, especially if folks would want to download each in the series, please zip them. This will make it easier for members both to download and to find files. The number of files are steadily increasing, and the more concisely/efficiently arranged, the more they will be utilized.

If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Eric

Last edited by 7eat51; 08-14-2013 at 20:14.

This has started my creative juices flowing. Maybe we could put up a picture and then have everyone submit a 'funny' caption.

For the above - 'Is that an Ares or Nexus Dr1 Hans?'

I think it might be time for another Official Unofficial Aircraft Forum. This time for WGS. With the bombers, heavy fighters, and soon to be released fast fighters, I think we'll have enough maneuver decks to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe Brain View Post
    I think it might be time for another Official Unofficial Aircraft Forum. This time for WGS. With the bombers, heavy fighters, and soon to be released fast fighters, I think we'll have enough maneuver decks to play with.
    Most definitely Zoe, count me in. I have been working on a WGS unofficial aircraft stats sheet as time allows, but it is high time to push it to the top of the gaming priority list.

Smile

I'll second that as I have 2 Thunderbolts, 2 Corsairs & 2 Lightnings that probably need manouver deck upgrades.

This has started my creative juices flowing. Maybe we could put up a picture and then have everyone submit a 'funny' caption.

For the above - 'Is that an Ares or Nexus Dr1 Hans?'
    I was simply trying to solve a photo uploading problem, using this thread as a testing ground. I never paid attention to the title of the book. So when I read your comment, Wayne, I didn't get it. Now I do. That's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    I'll second that as I have 2 Thunderbolts, 2 Corsairs & 2 Lightnings that probably need manouver deck upgrades.
    We'll have to wait for the fast fighters set, but not long now Barry.

REQUEST - that the Shapeways Shop thread be made a sticky.

Hans is that a Dromedary or Bactrian Camel?
    How should I know an aircraft is an aircraft to me. Perhaps we should email Zoe or Carl they might know?
    Yes lets....

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Skafloc View Post
    Hans is that a Dromedary or Bactrian Camel?
    How should I know an aircraft is an aircraft to me. Perhaps we should email Zoe or Carl they might know?
    Yes lets....
    Oh dear, what have I started??

Uploaded a damage record card for the L45 Zeppelin, WW1, Games Aids

Uploaded a damage record card for the L45 Zeppelin, WW1, Games Aids
    Now approved. Thanks Neil.

Uploaded the rules and management tokens for L45 Zeppelin card, WW1, Games Aids. (put it in games aides so its next to Zeppelin card).

I'm assuming gong requests go here as well...? I have a couple the paperwork seems to be held up on.

Uploaded the rules and management tokens for L45 Zeppelin card, WW1, Games Aids. (put it in games aides so its next to Zeppelin card).
    Approved. Excellent work Neil. I look forward to trying these.

I was a bit tuckered when I did the rules bit, however the vast bulk was done by lugberz elsewhere on the site, I just amended it for the height climber.

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    Approved. Excellent work Neil. I look forward to trying these.

I've just uploaded the countryside mat photo.

I uploaded a file to the WWI - custom rules section and am awaiting approval. Thank you.
    So how many books are in your personal library?

Hi folks

I have just had another go at uploading my 3Dprinter files for my Thunderchild model. They are in the ‘Hobby’ sub folder.

Hi folks

I have just had another go at uploading my 3Dprinter files for my Thunderchild model. They are in the ‘Hobby’ sub folder.
    The lights are on, but nobody is home.

Quote Originally Posted by RJG173 View Post
    The lights are on, but nobody is home.
    Hm, maybe .stl files are not allowed?

Hm, maybe .stl files are not allowed?
    How about the ordinary card image I uploaded about two weeks ago? Some parts of this website work really well; some not so much.

Note this thread is from 2013

Send a PM to Oberst Hajj

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptonian View Post
    Note this thread is from 2013

Send a PM to Oberst Hajj
    Done

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 10:46
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 06:33
  3. WWI graves needing help