Ares Games

Thread: Attention All Zeppelin owners!

Default Attention All Zeppelin owners!

Attention all Zeppelin Owners! I am trying to put together a World Wide Map of all the Zeppelins I have sent out over the past few years. If you have one please let me know your location so when we take over the world we can coordinate our efforts! No, we wouldn't do that would we? I do want to make a visual map for fun! The elves need another project . . . . Thanks!

Clipper - let me be the first to add my name. I believe a shiny new model is making its way to Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada shortly! I cannot wait.

Michael

Mine is currently stationed in Bloomington Illinois, but it will see action in Chicago and Rockford this year.

Mine flys the skys of southern Wyoming and Northern Colorado.

Thanks all! I have a map coming together of them as they begin to cover the planet . . . maniacal elf laughter . . .

Hey Clipper, do the Elves only want Zeppelin locations? Or are they also wanting Balloon locations?

Thanks Blake but just the zeppies at this stage : )

Clipper,

You graciously blessed me with both a Zeppelin airship but a Zeppelin-Staaken R.IV, as well. I feel I need to return the favor but you seem to ave one... no, strike that... FIVE!... of everything. Could you use some ground targets?

BTW- your Zeppelins have been reported in the skies above Lansing, Michigan.

Chris

at the risk of necromancy, is this something youre still interested in dave?

Name:  thread_necromancer_card_3.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  43.7 KB

What's a bit of harmless Necromancy among friends?

I never got the chance to declare my two Clipper Zeps location toward this project. They're in Northolt, right next to the Aerodrome - ideally placed for bombing London.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Not many replied back then, always interested though, my build log is a bit hazy early on . . . Thanks! Dave

well, you probably have mine since its recent, celina ohio in the land of buckeyes.

I purchased Anthony Tusekine's Zep so it now resides in McLean, VA.
    So how many books are in your personal library?

Similar Missions

1. Attention Ames Ace.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 00:54
  2. Ohio: Attention Ohio Pilots
    By CappyTom in forum US Wing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 02:16
  3. BANGING ON THE BAR FOR ATTENTION
    By Charlie3 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 8