Ares Games

Thread: damage cards

Default damage cards

a stupid question, is there anywhere that I can buy the damage decks? I have printed some out, but I like to have the real ones when I play and have other people over.
    bob

The best way to get them is to buy the Rules & Accessories Pack for WGF. I have not seen anybody selling them separately. They are not sold by ARES either.

But how many copies of the Rules & Accessories Pack are one willing to have ?

We can have them (at least some of them) in the Duel Packs, but there are only two Duel Packs available.

So if you plan to host a game/campaign with lots of planes you will have some trouble with that.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Jonathan
    Sorties Flown

I started a similar thread here:
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...6-Damage-decks

Making your own, as you appear to know, is a stop-gap measure. The end result leaves something to be desired. The hardest is the B deck as it is only currently offered in the R&A pack. If you play early war or any number of two-seaters multiple decks are a must.

Thanks Jonathan,

I will see the thread you mentioned, but it is hard to believe in this situation

I am just startin WoWF, but am already worried with this "problem".

One A deck should be sufficient for a four aircraft game. A duel pack and an RAP should be sufficient for anything but a really big bash.

Quote Originally Posted by AlgyLacey View Post
    One A deck should be sufficient for a four aircraft game. A duel pack and an RAP should be sufficient for anything but a really big bash.
    Good to know, as this is exactly what I have so far

Exclamation

Yes I find a double A & Double B deck sufficient for fairly big games & you should shuffle back any cards from aircraft shot down in the battle.

If you can pick up a Burning Drachens box set you will also get the C for Collisions & the D deck.

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    Yes I find a double A & Double B deck sufficient for fairly big games & you should shuffle back any cards from aircraft shot down in the battle.

If you can pick up a Burning Drachens box set you will also get the C for Collisions & the D deck.
    Where to get the second B deck ?

I have just an A+B+C+D "combo" from the WGF Rules & Accessories Pack, and an A deck from the WGF Duel Pack (Albatros x Spad). Is it in the other Duel Pack (Dr.1 x Camel) ?

Similar Missions

1. Gun Jams and Two Damage Cards
    By hatfieldsinal in forum WGF: House Rules
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 02:26
  2. Dawn of War: Damage Cards or Tokens
    By Royals in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 14:59
  3. Damage cards vs. Damage chits
    By Ericdagamer in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 2