Ares Games

Thread: AAR Medal requested for OldGuy59

Default AAR Medal requested for OldGuy59

Please join me in recognizing the recent achievements of OldGuy59. Mike has posted 10 After Action Reports, qualifying him for the After Action Report medal. Mike was one of the first to attempt playing Wings of Glory via Skype, and has 5 Skype AARs posted to date, bringing together players thousands of miles apart.

Thank you Mike for your much appreciated contributions! Keep up the good work!

Well done, Mike.

Nice Over the Trenches action and Skype games via the world wide web.

Well deserved.

Congratulations on your award Mike.
    A true pioneer for the Drome in many ways.
    Rob.

What Mike devised is really an awesome New Global WoG Dimension . I feel entitled to take the floor and praise him for I had a chance to take part in one such a play/event organized by him with users Doug and tikkifriend and it was a smooth, planetary experience. Hommage Mike! Well deserved medal and

Gentlemen,
    Thanks for your praise. Paul (tikkifriend) is the true pioneer, I just picked up the flag and keep waving it around. I am motivated to advertise Skype gaming as a means of actually playing with others until I have local opponents. Paul is in the same boat, in his neck of the woods.

I am looking for interested Skypers that might be available on Sunday morning, 10:00 AM PDT. If I can talk the Enfilade staff into allowing it, I would like to hold a Skype game for up to nine international (or at least out of town) players to play against any Convention players I can rook into joining in. That would be an awesome AAR!

The not-so-ambitious, biting-off-more-than-he-can-chew,
    Mike
    "If I have been able to see further than others, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, originally from Bernard of Chartres

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
    Gentlemen,
    biting-off-more-than-he-can-chew,
    My Way, My Way! I always torture others' ears singing, knowing the lyrics by heart (after leaving the Mess ).

Congratulations Mike! Your Skype games have been an inspiration to us all.

Well done Mike the Skype games are fun!

Congratulations Mike.

Congratulations Mike - well deserved

Congratulations Mike, and thanks for your effort to bring together the community for games. Well done.

Well done Mike - here's to many more !!

Similar Missions

1. AAR Medal requested for jbmacek
    By diceslinger in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 12:50
  2. AAR medal requested for Watchdog
    By diceslinger in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 12:17