Ares Games

Thread: Rock-Con

Default Rock-Con

The dates for Rock-Con have been posted. Oct. 25 -27. Hoping to do 3 scenarios on Sat.

Sue and I plan on being there.

Let me know if you need help.

I would like to run a Sails of Glory event as well. Whom do I contact?

Check out the website for Rock-Con. Last year they started to register games around the end of May, beginning of June. Sails of Glory would be pretty cool!

I went with the Commodore level at the KS, so I should have plenty of stuff to run a table or two. Looks like it will be a fun game.

They must have just posted this because I have been watching the web site!!! Thanks for posting this Michael!!! I will probably do Friday night again, but are you sure you want to do three events Saturday!!??

Registered a game for Sat. morning. Sat. afternoon slots are full for medium and large games.

I put in for the Flight School on Friday night, and a scenario Saturday night with the 94th Aerosquadron!!! Spads and Nieuports baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    Sue and I plan on being there.

Let me know if you need help.

I would like to run a Sails of Glory event as well. Whom do I contact?

Eric, Sunday is wide open if you want to do a couple of Sails of Glory setups!!! Just go to their website and register the event!!!

How does one register for Rock-Con, and where are the events? I searched for Wings of Glory, and nothing came up. Most of the site has 2012 stuff. Help!!!

I am willing to run a Sails of Glory event or two.

How does one register for Rock-Con, and where are the events? I searched for Wings of Glory, and nothing came up. Most of the site has 2012 stuff. Help!!!

I am willing to run a Sails of Glory event or two.

On their website, go down to Event Registration and fill out the form and submit it. Periodically they will update the site showing the events listed. When your session is approved they usually send you a message, but with the holidays it may take them a while!!!

I want to register Sue and me for Rock-Con, but the player registration is for 2012. What am I missing here? Is there a list of WoG events, and how does one reserve spaces for them? This will help me know as well when to schedule SoG events.

I want to register Sue and me for Rock-Con, but the player registration is for 2012. What am I missing here? Is there a list of WoG events, and how does one reserve spaces for them? This will help me know as well when to schedule SoG events.
    Player registration is probably not open yet. It is OPEN for event registration. If you register SoG, you get a free entry as a gamemaster for that day. We have WoG sessions for Friday night and all day and night Saturday. Nothing is set for Sunday yet.

I registered an SoG event for Sunday morning at Rock-Con, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. It can accommodate up to 8 players. Four British versus four French, with a few transport ships thrown in the mix.

Excellent!!! I'll have to get a spot on the British side, I love Frigates!!!

Similar Missions

1. Great time at Rock Con
    By mav1624 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 00:34
  2. Illinois: Rock-Con
    By Beer&pretzels in forum US Wing
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 21:40
  3. Illinois: Rock-Con 2012 Game Convention
    By crashx in forum US Wing
    Replies: 7