Ares Games

Thread: New kid in town :)

lt_v

Default New kid in town :)

Hi All,

My name is Charlie and I am new to the game...so new I don't have the game yet

I have the accessory pack and 6 planes ordered and I have been thinking about what to get next
    I have been reading the rules and I watched a couple of tutorials on youtube so I am raring to go.

I have been poking through the forum and I see a lot of interesting things for sure and I look forward to contributing to the forum whenever possible.

I use the same name at the forumini, miniature trading and ebay so hopefully I'll meet other folks I know here.

Charlie

Welcome from Illinois Charlie.

What planes do you have coming?

Glad you're part of the 'Drome.

Welcome from Ohio Charlie.

Welcome to the 'Drome Charlie. It's nice to see another fellow Canuck come aboard. You've got a great start with the rules and accessories pack and as far as the mini's go......as I'm sure that many here can attest to this...they'll seem to grow exponentially in no time. The dual/duel packs are a nice addition as they will give you extra damage cards and other markers which can come in handy when you have large matches running multiple planes. A nice addition for the visual element are the Gimbal mounts, which are sold at the store link above. What you add and when you add to your collection are totally up to you, that's part of the beauty of this game. Every type of plane is different from the next, so they all have their specialty that they're good at. I recently obtained some of the gaming mats which also add a nice visual element. Welcome to the addiction and Good Hunting!

Charlie,
    Welcome to the 'drome!

I have added you to the new list, as the original Canadian Roll Call is not being updated by the originator:

New Canadian Roll Call - April 2013

Mike

Hi Charlie welcome to the aerodrome from North Shropshire.

Welcome from another Buckeye neighbor down south! Always great to have new players!

Hello, welcome to the group!!!

On behalf of the Squadrons based over here in Dear old Blighty, welcome to the Drome Charlie.
    I'm sure that you will soon run into a few old pals on the Drome, especially if you drop in on the Officers Mess for a few beers and a chinwag.
    Rob.

Howdy from Kansas. Charlie. Great to have you with us!

Charlie,
    According to Google Maps, Chris (Spacegras), in Conception Bay South, the only other person from Newfoundland on the Forum, is just 26-ish kilometers away from St. John's! Not knowing the geography of your island well, I was suspecting him to be much farther away from you. All my Vancouver Islanders are 250 kilometers (three hours drive) south of me.

Hope Chris and you can meet up for some games, and you share them with us.

Mike :-)

Welcome from Italy! Welcome to the Aerodrome!

Attilio

lt_v

Thanks very much for the warm welcome everyone

Welcome to the Aerodorme, Charlie, from here near Norwich in the United Kingdom.

Welcome from Italy Welcome to the 'drome

Attilio

Hi Charlie, welcome to the 'drome.

Similar Missions

1. Solo: The Circus Comes To Town - A Little Solo Madness !
    By flash in forum WGF: Mission Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-29-2014, 03:32