Ares Games

Thread: Boston marathon

Default Boston marathon

I'd like to express my shock and horror at what happened in Boston, this evil act has taken three lives and injured a lot of innocent people, so my thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims.

I am choosing to look at the good side of this. While I am sad for the victims, I am also impressed by the rapid and caring response of police, servicemen, aid workers, race volunteers, and common citizens. Their rapid response saved many lives.

"Look for the helpers." -Fred Rogers

A brutal and cowardly act against innocents - let us hope justice finds the perpetrators and puts them where they belong.

Tragic for the victims and their families.

Damning for those who seek to gain notoriety from the act, eithe ras perpetrators or 'grief merchants' - http://www.news.com.au/technology/so...-1226622226844

Shameful in the way we neglect the suffering of others just as worthy of basic standards of humanity - http://www.news.com.au/world-news/ot...-1226622408360
    Last edited by Baldrick62; 04-17-2013 at 04:51. Reason: sp

I echo all the above sentiments, truly sickening. Also hope all London Marathon runners and their supporters return safe.

Like all the bombing acts, this is only another cowardly act against innocents!
    May they rest in peace and their families could find the force to go on.

Marco

Makes you sick to think that these unspeakable wretches are members of the human race.
    They will, however be called to account one way or another, either in this world or the next.

Meantime let us hope that those who have suffered the loss of loved ones or are injured can find peace in their faith.
    I will be praying for them.
    Rob.

Nothing can justify a so coward act. My thoughs and prayers are with the families of Krystle, Zohou and Martin (but I don't forget all the people injured)

Attilio

Yes. Quite a shock! Thoughts and prayers go to the victims and their families.

It's always the innocents that suffer. Especially that 8 year old lad and his family. What a waste.
    Unfortunately with all the media coverage they play right into what the terrorists want.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    A brutal and cowardly act against innocents - let us hope justice finds the perpetrators and puts them where they belong.
    In the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Skafloc View Post
    It's always the innocents that suffer. Especially that 8 year old lad and his family. What a waste.
    Unfortunately with all the media coverage they play right into what the terrorists want.
    I agree.

It's so sad to hear about this mindless act of violence against innocent people, these terrorists have failed again as all decent people no matter where they come from will stand shoulder to shoulder against these terrorists.

I have family in Boston and my cousin usually takes her kids to the end of the marathon but didn't go that day for some reason. Don't know what made her stay home but good call on her part.

I can not understand it. I can not, why... that is just absolute madness. I am a lawyer, but do not ask me what shall I do to such perpetrator...

Angry

Unfortunately these Terrorists always target the innocent in their efforts to attack what they see as their "Unholy Enemies". Hopefully they will be caught & punished!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Rolf View Post
    I'd like to express my shock and horror at what happened in Boston, this evil act has taken three lives and injured a lot of innocent people, so my thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbomber View Post
    I can not understand it. I can not, why... that is just absolute madness.
    And you said you *couldn't* understand it....

I call it "the _JAWS_ Rule": "Why does the shark have to be killed? It's just doing what Nature has programmed it to do." "And *that* is *exactly* why it has to be killed -- it is not 'evil'; it is simply too dangerous to be allowed to exist."

Same for the sort of human (oh, yes, they are -- we share the same fakokta DNA) who does these things. Find 'em, chase 'em, catch 'em, kill 'em, tag 'em, bag 'em, and move the f***on.

Such cowardly murders always fill me with anger.

I hope my overseas colleagues will trace the bastards and hunt them down soon.

EDIT: It looks like one of the suspects has been shot dead and the other is on the run, but the identity seems to have been found. His capture is only a matter of time. Unfortunately, one police officer was murdered and another one is in in the hospital, fighting for his life. Let's hope nobody else dies.
    Last edited by Watchdog; 04-19-2013 at 01:57.

Similar Missions

1. Douglas A20 Boston found in Italy
    By Baldrick62 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-19-2013, 04:57
  2. National: Actual stores with the game Philly or Boston
    By TGalante in forum US Wing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 12:21
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 05:13