Ares Games
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sneak peak, new Aerodrome Accessories product

Brain, I'm hoping in Feb with everything else. Most defiantly before May though. I have one change to make after play testing the last prototype and then it's off to production.

Wow! I've been playing only a month but anyone of these configurations is far superior than the card stock mats the game comes with. Sign me up I'm ready to buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Hajj View Post
    Brain, I'm hoping in Feb with everything else. Most defiantly before May though. I have one change to make after play testing the last prototype and then it's off to production.
    Outstanding. I'm setting up scenarios that would have about thirty players at the table. Keep us informed. I'd like to get my order in as soon as you'll take it.

At the top of pg. 3 of this discussion (post #101) you identified the three layouts you'd likely go with. #3, the Basic WoW lay out is the one I'd like to have. Are these still the ones you plan on going into production with?

Please remember Col. that in post 107 of this thread on the 13th of July I pre ordered four of your boards. So before all these desperate young fliers start running you out I will forward money to you for these items. After all it will be my birthday in March and my lads will want to know what to buy for me.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Hey Keith... do you think you could bring about 140 of those basic boards to Origins??? hehehe
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

The first layout in post 101 is what is going into full production. Anyone wanting one of the other layouts will have to order a minimum of 10 of that type.

Ken, I might do something special for our Origin events.

How about three rings that fit over the original pegs on the original bases? With the large ring from 1 to 20 and the middle ring 1 to 10. I'd buy 4 to 6 sets, maybe more.

Basically an altitude dial to fit on the official bases. That's a possibility... I'll look into it.

Basically an altitude dial to fit on the official bases. That's a possibility... I'll look into it.
    My thought was with the 1-20 and 1-10 combination, you could use them for your choice of optional rules.
    Say Altitude/Climb, Bursts of Fire(shots) left/Altitude, Bursts of Fire(shots)left/Number of rockets left or Fuel/Altitude, etc.
    Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Hey Keith... do you think you could bring about 140 of those basic boards to Origins??? hehehe
    I have been thinking about possibly getting some decent square or rectangular shaped disposable plastic plates... and then printing off a control card to be glued to the face... different color plates, for different GMs, to keep things sorted... and the plate allows the player to easily move their cards, chits and plane from one location to another...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by PKHansma View Post

How about three rings that fit over the original pegs on the original bases? With the large ring from 1 to 20 and the middle ring 1 to 10. I'd buy 4 to 6 sets, maybe more.
    I'd order 8-12 of those, too. The 16/8 dial (as in the example above) would be all you would need for WoW - I don't know what you would need for DoW.

Also a dial that would fit over the balloon peg to count down the 12 rounds to pull it down and a second to mark it's altitude (0-4) would be nice, but there might not be enough demand to make it worthwhile.

Edit: upon rereading the balloon rules, I realize that it can take 14 rounds to pull down a balloon that starts at level 4 with 2 climb markers. It would only take one dial - just one that showed current altitude like this:

4 4 4 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 0 0 G(round)
    Last edited by tuladin; 01-29-2011 at 22:54.

I need some of the altitude dials for my home made Bomber bases, which arn't going to be produced by the Col, to bring them into line with his.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Col.
    Is there any chance you could produce an up to date schedule of products that you hope to bring out for WOW in the near future.
    Don

I'll see what I can do on the extra dial ideas and on an updated list... I'm really busy the next couple of days though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Missions

1. What upcoming product are you awaiting the most?
    By The Blue Baron in forum Polls
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 17:30
  2. Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome
    By sparty in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 02:56
  3. Site: Introducing Aerodrome Accessories
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 18:38
  4. If Aerodrome Accessories went large