Ares Games

Thread: What happened to the old Chit damage storage boxes that used to be sold?

Default What happened to the old Chit damage storage boxes that used to be sold?

Was hoping to get one of those four compartment storage boxes you had once upon a time. I see that you no longer stock them. Any ideas on where I can get one or something similar?

I do not plan on restocking these. Since you are in the US, try Hobby Lobby or Michele's craft stores.

You might also look into fishing tackle box inserts. That are fairly cheap, easy to find, and come in a variety of sizes.

Thanks guys, I will look into those options.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    I do not plan on restocking these. Since you are in the US, try Hobby Lobby or Michele's craft stores.
    Pity about that Keith.

I find mine very useful, and was hoping to get one similar for my Bomber chits. I have not seen any with that safety locking system over here.
    Rob.

Rob, I do have a couple of the multi compartment (not the 4 compartment one) ones laying around if that would help you.

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by somaliavet View Post
    You might also look into fishing tackle box inserts. That are fairly cheap, easy to find, and come in a variety of sizes.
    That's a great idea! We got Cabelas like 3 miles from me. I don't know why I never thought of this before, duh. Thanks Brian, rep coming your way.

One of the multi compartment ones was exactly what I need Herr Oberst.
    Please send me the price and I will send it to you.
    Thanks.
    Rob.

I found that I could find the same cases made by Plano in both the fishing tackle department, and the craft/beading department. I was a little amazed to find that the same box was fifty cents cheaper in the beading section relabeled under a different brand.
    The scrapbooking area in Hobby Lobby tends to have some interesting little boxes of the same sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Pity about that Keith.

I find mine very useful, and was hoping to get one similar for my Bomber chits. I have not seen any with that safety locking system over here.
    Rob.
    I found a nifty box from B&M, a bit like a plano box. It holds a lot of chits, tokens, cards etc - £3.50 but they had various sizes.

Similar Missions

1. WGF Ares Gothas sold out!
    By Burt in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 18:00
  2. WGFF: Sold a Pup
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum Book Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 06:31
  3. Bombers! In boxes!
    By jbmacek in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 42