Ares Games

Thread: WWI and WWII Wings of War Planes for Sale $7 Apiece

Default WWI and WWII Wings of War Planes for Sale $7 Apiece

Hey Folks,

The game store by my house has Wings of War planes on sale for $10 apiece, buy 4 get 5th free. I talked with the owner, and he will give them to me for $7 apiece. So if you are looking for planes to repaint or to build a squadron, this might be a good opportunity. Here's what is left, though I cannot guarantee for how long:

WGS:
    Supermarine Spitfire Mk. I: LeMesurier (x6)
    Supermarine Spitfire Mk. II: Falkowski (x1)
    Supermarine Spitfire Mk. II: Vybral (x1)
    A lot of Stukas, Dewoitines, Hurricanes, Wildcats, and Japanese planes.

Due to time (full-time job and finishing a dissertation) and hunting down shipping boxes, etc., I can only do larger orders, say 5+ planes. If you have a group of players, this is a good chance to go in together on a purchase.

If your interested, please PM me and I will head to the store and pick them up for you, assuming they're still in stock. Please indicate which ones you want for sure, and if they're not in stock, which ones you would want for replacement; again, I only have time for larger orders.

Eric
    Last edited by 7eat51; 02-16-2013 at 14:49. Reason: All WWI Planes have been claimed.

I will take all the 109s if no one else wants them. If you could pick them up at 7 each and the 5th one free I can paypal you the amount plus shipping to Ohio or you could just bring them with you when you come to Origins. PM me to get details.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by CappyTom View Post
    I will take all the 109s if no one else wants them. If you could pick them up at 7 each and the 5th one free I can paypal you the amount plus shipping to Ohio or you could just bring them with you when you come to Origins. PM me to get details.

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

I received a PM from someone who wants all of the 109s. Sorry. I will update the listing now that I am awake.

To clarify, the planes are $7 apiece. The 5th free one is what the owner is selling them for at the $10 price. If he does not move them, I might be able to get them even cheaper.

Thanks,
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    Hi Thomas,

I received a PM from someone who wants all of the 109s. Sorry. I will update the listing now that I am awake.

To clarify, the planes are $7 apiece. The 5th free one is what the owner is selling them for at the $10 price. If he does not move them, I might be able to get them even cheaper.

Thanks,
    Eric
    NP Eric, still hope to see you at Origins anyway. I know Ares will be coming out with more 109s and 190s so I just wait.

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by CappyTom View Post
    NP Eric, still hope to see you at Origins anyway. I know Ares will be coming out with more 109s and 190s so I just wait.

Thomas
    I believe my wife and I will be there. I am checking dates for work, but I think Origins is a real possibility. If so, I look forward to meeting you.

Being new to the game, I am very happy Ares is rereleasing planes, albeit in different schemes. It seems like I rejoined gaming a little too late. Just started collecting A&A minis, and they stopped. Started collecting D&D minis, and they stopped. Maybe I should start collecting things I want to see stopped.

I believe my wife and I will be there. I am checking dates for work, but I think Origins is a real possibility. If so, I look forward to meeting you.

Being new to the game, I am very happy Ares is rereleasing planes, albeit in different schemes. It seems like I rejoined gaming a little too late. Just started collecting A&A minis, and they stopped. Started collecting D&D minis, and they stopped. Maybe I should start collecting things I want to see stopped.
    LOL, I still play A&A minis but I stopped buying them when they changed size. Now there are very few games I get into that are collectables as WoG is. I really enjoy Axis & Allies Battle of the Bulge and wish they would come out with a desert version of the game. I also enjoy Memoir '44.

Thomas

While I want all the 109s... if someone just needs 1 or 2 to complete a Schwarm, feel free to allocate them where they'd be most appreciated. A Molders and a Balthasar are what I really want, I just asked for all 5 so I'd have some to give as presents to those who need them.
    But if no-one has a genuine need, they're as rare as hens teeth here in Oz, and some here could really use them!

CPBelt

I missed this thread the other day--rats to Valentine's Day! LOL!

I'm new to the miniatures part game and have been trying to get the WWII planes I'm missing so I can run some WWII introductory demos at this year's Dice Tower Con here in Orlando. (I only play the WWII game.) This is what I still need. I'd really appreciate if you'd be able to pick up these for me! I'm trying to put together some more historical match-ups. I'm a historical miniatures gamer. I find it a nice way to get kids interested in history as well. They really like model planes!

WW17f Messerschmitt BF109 E-4 Oberst Adolf Galland
    WW17a Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I Mesurier
    WW17b Supermarine Spitfire Mk.II Vybral
    WW17h Grummann F4F-3 Martlet III Black
    WW17i Grummann F4F-4 Wildcat McWorther
    WW17k Mitsubishi A6M2 Reisen Sakai
    WW25A Hawker Hurricane Mk.I Bader
    WW25H Junkers Ju.87B-2 Stuka (IV./LG 1)

BTW I"m not a "store owner", I gotta figure out how to change that in my profile!
    Last edited by CPBelt; 02-16-2013 at 04:39.

Hi Robert,

I believe I can get all the planes except for the 109. I will be out of town today, and the store is closed on Sundays and Mondays, but I will stop by on Tuesday and grab these for you, PMing you when I get home. If you want to add to your order, please let me know by early Tuesday morning.

Have a good weekend,
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by CPBelt View Post
    I missed this thread the other day--rats to Valentine's Day! LOL!

I'm new to the miniatures part game and have been trying to get the WWII planes I'm missing so I can run some WWII introductory demos at this year's Dice Tower Con here in Orlando. (I only play the WWII game.) This is what I still need. I'd really appreciate if you'd be able to pick up these for me! I'm trying to put together some more historical match-ups. I'm a historical miniatures gamer. I find it a nice way to get kids interested in history as well. They really like model planes!

WW17f Messerschmitt BF109 E-4 Oberst Adolf Galland
    WW17a Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I Mesurier
    WW17b Supermarine Spitfire Mk.II Vybral
    WW17h Grummann F4F-3 Martlet III Black
    WW17i Grummann F4F-4 Wildcat McWorther
    WW17k Mitsubishi A6M2 Reisen Sakai
    WW25A Hawker Hurricane Mk.I Bader
    WW25H Junkers Ju.87B-2 Stuka (IV./LG 1)

BTW I"m not a "store owner", I gotta figure out how to change that in my profile!

Hey Folks,

All WWI planes have been taken. Still plenty of WWII left.

Eric

troubleshootah

Hi there, I am looking for ww11 planes. I assume they are new in box and are compatible with wings of war. I am looking for a spitfire, a Curtis p40e flying tiger type. The one with the shark mouth. A Grumman wildcat, a b-25 doolittle, A kawasaki , a stuka, a Messerschmidt, Mitsubishi zero. Let me know if you have these and what I might pay for them including ship to tn.

Thanks,

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by troubleshootah View Post
    Hi there, I am looking for ww11 planes. I assume they are new in box and are compatible with wings of war. I am looking for a spitfire, a Curtis p40e flying tiger type. The one with the shark mouth. A Grumman wildcat, a b-25 doolittle, A kawasaki , a stuka, a Messerschmidt, Mitsubishi zero. Let me know if you have these and what I might pay for them including ship to tn.

Thanks,

Dave
    Hi Dave,

I will head to the game store next week and see what is left. They are WoW planes. The last time I purchased the planes, they were $7 apiece. It has been a month or so, so I am not sure if they're still at that price. I will update the original post with prices and models, and ensure you receive a PM as well.

Cheers,
    Eric

troubleshootah

Default thanks

Hi Dave,

I will head to the game store next week and see what is left. They are WoW planes. The last time I purchased the planes, they were $7 apiece. It has been a month or so, so I am not sure if they're still at that price. I will update the original post with prices and models, and ensure you receive a PM as well.

Cheers,
    Eric
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Future Pilot View Post
    What WW2 airplanes are left?
    From 5 years ago, I'm guessing "none"
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Maybe some Dewoitines and a Val or two...

Similar Missions

1. WGF [Sale] WOW WWI and WWII planes, old gaming mat
    By hawk02 in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-17-2014, 03:37
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 13:59
  3. WWII collection for sale
    By Yosser in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 20:09
  4. Wings of War WWII Series 1 & 2 German and Japanese Lots For Sale