Ares Games
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wings of Glory Aerodrome Fokker Dr.I T-shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    The T-shirt shop said they should be done about the 5th and I'll get them out in the mail to you guys right after that.

Eric, as per our PMs, the Origins shirts have been cancelled due to lack of interest.
    Looking forward to wearing them.

I'm a bit saddened about the Origin shirts; might have to buy some accessories to overcome my grief.

Thanks for designing and producing these Herr Oberst.

Just received a package in the mail and...
    Name:  DSCN1627.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  126.8 KB
    Name:  DSCN1628.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  138.7 KB

Its looks GREAT! (The shirt, not me.) The printing looks awesome and shows up well, including the name on the sleeve. The 3x is quite large enough to for those of us that are "of generous proportions". Finally, as an unexpected bonus, the OD green shirt is a darn close match to my Feldmutze! Thanks, Herr Oberst, and well done!

Users Country Flag

Name
    Rob
    Sorties Flown

They look great! Considering one

Really nice shirts! But i would rather like the Aerodrome logo placed in the upper right corner instead of in the middel of the chest.

Looks good to me!

Just got my shirt, and it looks great!!! Now to pick up my ears from the floor, as my smile got too big!!!

My black one is mailed and on the way from AA

when I got home from vacation mine was waiting for me, looks really good

My two arrived yesterday, and they look great! Thanks Keith!

Glad you guys are liking them!

Quote Originally Posted by somaliavet View Post
    Just received a package in the mail and...

...the OD green shirt is a darn close match to my Feldmutze!
    Great picture, Brian!

This is the last, what the scared Franzmann will see, when you enter his trench in this combination. (...with a pistol, a few grenades and a Feldspaten, of course!)

Default Black Fokker Leader:)

This cool T-Shirt has just been delivered along with very nice bomber smoke and fire markers
    Thanks Keith!

Name:  20130415_171512.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  203.8 KB

Finally, Canada Post delivered my Aerodrome Accessories package. In it were these spiffy Convention/Demonstration/Skype/Tournament T-Shirts. I now have a wardrobe for Enfilade 2013:
    Name:  WGF_Tshirt_Blk.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  99.2 KBName:  WGF_Tshirt_Red.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  110.4 KB

Sorry about the model, but the T-Shirts are Awesome!

Thanks, Oberst Hajj.

Mike

They do look ace, I'll have to buy one to go with my UK WoG T-shirt, perhaps next month with an extra plane or two from aa.

Mine arrived. Looks great. Got one for a friend. He really likes his as well. Thank for making these Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Rolf View Post
    They do look ace, I'll have to buy one to go with my UK WoG T-shirt, perhaps next month with an extra plane or two from aa.
    Received mine this week with 2 x ME110 and a Ł14.40 bill from customs and Royal Mail, didn't mind the Ł6 vat it was theŁ8 Post Office handleing fee that peeved me. But shirt is good

Keith, any chance of me getting a XXL in that awesome Green color? I know these are years old but man I sure would love one of those shirts.

Please. Pretty please.

-Chuck
    “Flying is hours and hours of boredom sprinkled with a few seconds of sheer terror!” Gregory “Pappy” Boyington, USMC”

It would really be nice to get new shirts. I now have a team that needs apparel at demos and conventions.

And if we get a campaign started, where we play in public, it would be even nicer to have the sides in appropriate gear. So, the Sopwith Camel shirts would be an essential complement to these wonderful shirts.

As Chuck said above: 'Please. Pretty please. '.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Ok. The Fokker Dr.1 shirts are still available, and even on sale!

www.aerodromeaccessories.com - Fokker Dr.1 T-shirts

However, no sign of the Camel shirt
    Mike

Mike, those are awesome! And it says only for sale in size MEDIUM. Makes a fat boy like me CRY!!!!
    “Flying is hours and hours of boredom sprinkled with a few seconds of sheer terror!” Gregory “Pappy” Boyington, USMC”

PLLLLLLLLLLLEASE KEITH!!!

First, lets start with this:

Name:  WGF_AceCards_Necromancer1.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  128.9 KB

I'm thinking that Keith will probably want to bury me in my shirt before tackling this again. However, I am wearing my shirts out, besides not having any Entente shirts for when I'm flying my campaign RAF planes.

Yes, this was a Royal pain for Keith, but the shirts are so Awesome. And although 2020 isn't a good year for getting together and showing our passion (addiction) for Wings of Glory, it might be the time to get things done, in preparation for better days.

We could start with a pole? I'll let Keith do that.

Hopefully, he doesn't send me a letter bomb, or ban me from the site.
    Mike

OK, that made me spew my coffee on the keyboard this morning. Damn funny. I want to be a Thread Necromancer if I grow up!

Funny enough, I stumbled upon this thread yesterday myself... and then realized it was so old^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fix View Post
    Funny enough, I stumbled upon this thread yesterday myself... and then realized it was so old^^
    That's the best part... the age of the thread revived! I'm still smiling.
    Very clever, Mike...

I would purchase some shirts. Didn't even know these ever existed.

Quote Originally Posted by camelbeagle View Post
    I would purchase some shirts. Didn't even know these ever existed.
    I would, too.

These were before my time on the Forum.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

As you can tell by the dates of the different posts in this thread, It took about 5 years for me to sell all the shirts that I ordered, and then had to discount them heavily to move the last ones. And I only ordered the "custom" shirts plus the minimum number of "generic" shirts in order to get them made.

So, if I was to even think about doing these again, they would all have to be pre-sold. I have to have a minimum of 25 of each design, but the the colors and sizes could be mixed and matched. Short sleeve, long sleeve, and even hoodies could count towards the 25 as well.

I'd be looking for 3; - 2 short sleeve and one long.

I would be in for a couple, but could they be 2X short sleeve, long length? I have a longer torso than most men, and an unfortunate grwth called a beer belly

Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Well, if Keith is to have an idea of the numbers, I would like replacements of the above shirts. One red, one black, both short-sleved, and 2XL.

But it would be nice to have two camel t-shirts, one olive drab, one royal blue, in the 2XL, for when I'm flying for the Entente.
    Mike

Well, I'd be in for two shirts. One red, one black - both short-sleeved and size 2XL. Any other size makes me look fat!
    Tom

As a suggestion, if people are that willing; pre-pay only. That way he's not hung with the extra laundry
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    As a suggestion, if people are that willing; pre-pay only. That way he's not hung with the extra laundry
    Karl
    I am fully on-board with pre-paying. I actually expected that Keith wouldn't do it any other way, this time.
    Mike

I'll gladly pre-pay. Just say when.
    Tom

I'm up for pre-pay, too!

I'm guessing that a certain number of "orders" will need to be indicated in order for Keith to suggest an approximate price?

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Karl
    Count me in for at least one!

Add my name. I'll prepay for a couple

This looks nice indeed. I know this is a bit premature, but what would be the costs?

I can't give an exact price at this point, but a short sleeve T would run right around $20 plus or minus $5 depending on size. Figure several more dollars if we do the user names on the sleeves again (if that is even possible this time around).

User names on the sleeves?! Oh yeah... how do I pre-pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    I can't give an exact price at this point, but a short sleeve T would run right around $20 plus or minus $5 depending on size. Figure several more dollars if we do the user names on the sleeves again (if that is even possible this time around).
    That sounds very reasonable! Problem is shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Brak Morn View Post
    100% cotton?
    Maybe. I've not selected the actual shirts so I can not say for sure.

Okay, if you would be willing to pre-order a short sleeve t-shirt, please make a post listing the number, size, color, and plane (Dr.I or Camel). Please post it in this format so it is easy for me to track:

1x 2XL Red Dr.I
    2x L Olive Camel

Looks like I got off work at a good time.
    I'll sign up for 3 short sleeve T-shirts.
    1x 2XL Red Dr.1
    1x 2XL Black Dr.1
    1x 2XL Olive Camel
    Thank you, Sir!

As much as I love this website, I will not be buying any of those T shirts. I reckon the plane should be on the front and the Aerodrome advertising stuff on the back. I have a couple of really great US style T shirts with a DR1 on the front of one and a Bristol fighter on the other one. Now, they look really great. Good luck with your sales anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Missions

1. Trying Wings of GLORY at Ye Olde Columbia Aerodrome
    By jbmacek in forum WGF: After Action Reports
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 04:24
  2. Wings of Glory Aerodrome turns 3!
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 11:30
  3. WGF Wings of Glory Aerodrome Tuck Boxes
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Hobby Room