Ares Games

Thread: Adobe' flash programme for A.A. Site - kind of crap.

Default Adobe' flash programme for A.A. Site - kind of crap.

My IPad can not cooperate with A.A. Advertisement. i know there is an issue between Microsoft and the rest of the world, but I want to place some order there at A. A. and it is impossible.

Andrzej, are you saying your iPad can not open or does not function on the AA website? Or are you saying the new banner add here on the site does not work with your iPad? If it's the latter, that's because Apple refuses to add flash support to their devices... the reason I bought a Kindle Fire (the wife has two iPads and I hated this).

That said, I think I just added a backup JPG image that should show if you can not view Flash. Check and see if it is working on the Home page now.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    That said, I think I just added a backup JPG image that should show if you can not view Flash. Check and see if it is working on the Home page now.
    The only thing that is flash apart from one of my Squadron Leaders is that new banner.
    Very eyecatching Herr Oberst.
    Rob.

Yes very eye catching, nicely done

Your comment re flash reminds me of on of the many reasons I don't have an iPad

Really nice ads there Keith!! I like the shadow effect and the whole set-up works very well..too well!! (I will have to find a new hiding place for my wallet..the power of advertising!!) Any thoughts on a full length movie version?..look out Pixar!

The banners are fine, of course. I'll have to use a PC using AA link; a simple solution

Thumbs up

I agree the new AA adds are really great. I spend time just watching everything Moove!

Similar Missions

1. Last of its Kind
    By BobP in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 14:52
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 00:01
  3. Umíte někdo pracovat s programy Adobe Photoshop nebo GIMP?
    By Watchdog in forum Czechoslovak Wing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 03:21
  4. Adobe Base card template
    By Baxter in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 06:17
  5. UK Channel 5; TV programme to watch
    By Burt in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 14:18