Ares Games

Thread: Checking in

Flybefree

Default Checking in

My name is Shaun and I just got the WWI game for Christmas, the wife and I have had fun playing several of the scenarios I found on the forum. My problem now is I want to collect all the minis...they are just so cool. I guess that is a good problem to have.

v/r

Shaun

Welcome Shaun! The Ohio Squadron is quite active. We have several members here in Columbus.

Howdy from Kansas, Shaun. Believe me, you share a problem we all have. Its a good time to get minis, as the Series 1 repaints are about to hit the streets!

Hello, welcome to the group!!!

Welcome from Pensacola, FL. Try to have fun collecting

Welcome to the friendly skies...and we have quite a few others flying in southwestern Ohio, also. Think you'll find plenty to collect and employ in combat at fly-ins here in Ohio.

Welcome to the site, Shaun.

Welcome Shaun to the aerodrome and I'll see you for a swift in the officers mess.

Welcome from the West Central Ohio contingent!

Hi Shaun, and welcome to the 'drome from here in a wet and cold UK

Greetings Shaun, from the Old Northwest, now Northeast Ohio, Akron to be precise.
    Hope to see you at one of the fly-ins: the Soldiery in columbus or CappyTom's Church in Ada. Maybe Origins?
    Karl

Welcome from Poland Shaun Hope to meet you there in Columbus in 5 months

Welcome Shaun from Italy!

Attilio

Welcome from another Ohio-an. I've still been trying to wrestle my scheduling conflicts out so that I can meet/particiapte with the other players in the area, but from chatting with them online I can tell you that they, like all the other forum members, are a great group of guys.

As to the mini's: do it. You won't regret it.

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Shaun, from here in Norwich in the United Kingdom.

Bit late with my welcome Shaun, but here it is, nevertheless. On behalf of the U.K. pilots who have not yet done so, greetings.
    Do pop into the Officers' Mess for a chat and a few cold ones.
    Rob.

Hi Shaun, welcome to the 'drome.

Welcome to the 'drome! Beware of collecting mini's...It's addictive

Hi Shaun. Welcome to the Drome