Ares Games

Thread: Christmas greetings to all

Default Christmas greetings to all

Hi all

Home on leave for Christmas, so if you are flying past drop in for a drink - be warned, conditions are a bit primitive (just like being at the front really)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Outback_pub_resized.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	69198

Nifty picture Wayne. I'd love to join you Down Under for a few cold ones, but suddenly find that I have an important appointment at the Air Ministry.
    Thanks for the offer all the same.

Kyte.

I'd love to join also, but I am tasked as the F.O.'s driver!

lacychrisvain

Considering the weather we have here, this invitation sounds good but I may have to pass this time, I have to fly north (even colder area) from my current location.

Well lack of funds keeps me here. But Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Thomas

I'd love to just to be closer to NZ and see those great planes the Kiwi's have.

Quote Originally Posted by lacychrisvain View Post
    Considering the weather we have here, this invitation sounds good but I may have to pass this time, I have to fly north (even colder area) from my current location.
    Well, just to entice a few visitors, the 5 day forecast for Adelaide is:

Wednesday -27C, Thursday - 22C, Friday - 27C, Saturday - 34C, Sunday - 38C (I think that's about 100F).

Did I mention that I had a pool - parachute jumps into the pool look pretty inviting!

Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    I'd love to just to be closer to NZ and see those great planes the Kiwi's have.
    Hi Bob - my wife and I are heading 'across the dertch' (as they say in NZ) next year - unfortunately just after all of the big airshows but I hope to squeeze in a visit to TVAL and get to see some of the aircraft in their collection - Woo Hoo!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles downunder View Post
    Hi Bob - my wife and I are heading 'across the dertch' (as they say in NZ) next year - unfortunately just after all of the big airshows but I hope to squeeze in a visit to TVAL and get to see some of the aircraft in their collection - Woo Hoo!
    Wayne! If you go make sure you try to visit the Museum at Omarka Aerodrome. Huge display of WW1 aero exhibits. Uniforms, memorabilia etc plus dioramas like this one!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WW1 Omaka <acronym title=MvR diorama.jpg  Views: 13  Size: 265.8 KB  ID: 69241" class="thumbnail" style="float:CONFIG" />

Similar Missions

1. Christmas Greetings
    By Doug in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 23:37
  2. National: Christmas Greetings
    By Doug in forum Italian Wing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 08:28
  3. Christmas Greetings
    By Doug in forum Australian Wing
    Replies: 2