Ares Games

Thread: 1/144 planes - unique offer!

Default 1/144 planes - unique offer!

Please allow this message in here - I know its not the Marketplace, but it has better visibility and its quite an unique offer!

To the point - I am seeking to sell my 1/144 aircraft collection (plastic, prepainted). For those of you who know what 1/144 is and collect them, I have most of the really rare items! We are talking Bandai, Takara, FToys mostly. We are talking rare planes like the Do335 (2 camo versions), Me110 (2 camo versions), YAK's the ultra rare Focke-Wulf Ta 152, Corsairs, the most beautiful Stukas from Cando, the V2 rocket with led and many more ... there are 100 planes! Really a beautiful collection which if handled properly can be used in gaming by a decent player. Planes are in exceptional condition.

Now, I am seeking maybe one person who would take them all in one go. Why? Because I am on the verge of launching a personal project and... I need the extra cash to invest in it. In the future I intend to buy back all these planes from eBay or from another place, but for now, they need to sacrifice.

If you are interested or know someone who is, just mail me: baron@msport1.com

I have photos, I consider breaking them into lots if needed, lets talk by email if there is interest. I end this message underlining that I wont sell them for nothing and I dont have time for bogus offers, btw the FW Ta 152 went for 55$ on eBay last time... It could be the mega deal for a gamer or even a collector.

Thanks for allowing the message in here.

Regards

This offer still on the table?

Similar Missions

1. An unique little exhibition of aircrafts in Rome in 2008
    By Attila57 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 03:43
  2. I OFFER BEER TO EVERYONE !
    By andreone in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:02
  3. I offer you a drink