Ares Games

Thread: NHMGS - Museum of Fligth Game Day - 3 Nov 2012 at the Seattle/Boeing Museum of Flight

Default NHMGS - Museum of Fligth Game Day - 3 Nov 2012 at the Seattle/Boeing Museum of Flight

Game underneath the M-21 Blackbird and tour Boeing's Museum of Flight!

First session: 10:00am to 1:00pm

Second session: 1:00pm to 4:00pm

http://​www.museumofflight.org/

[Not the organizer, but wanted to ensure that the WoW community knew about this. Great setting...and lots of games - I usually am unable to make it. But the after action reports are amazing.]

R

Sounds like a great time to be had. Looking forward to AAR.

Thomas

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Thanks for the new, very interesting and useful!

I must say that our Italian Air Force Museum is smaller but friendly, and they allowed playing among the planes in the past. Ebven one of the "largest WoW games ever" sessions was played there. It was moving to have an old man stopping, watching the gaming table and then telling us how it really was when he flew his Cr.42 biplane during the war.

Name:  pic98390_md.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  58.9 KB
    Name:  pic98502_md.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  55.6 KB

Best time I had with a public reading of my choose your own adventure gamebook "Il Gobbo Maledetto" in front of the S.79 torpedo bomber flown by the main character (and so by the reader) in the book:

Name:  pic529513_md.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  52.7 KB

Thumbs up for Museums hosting such events, and to people proposing them to Museum directors.

Cool gaming area's

Air Race Game?

Thanks for the link, I just have to know more about the air race game! I have one scoped out with 1/144 scale unlimited racers based on Reno racers done with modified F-Toys warbirds. Any info on the rules and game mechanics to share?

Cheers!
    Dave

FOLKS - Clipper1801/Dave would love to know more about the Air Race Game...Could you all help out here?

Quote Originally Posted by Ritterton View Post
    Air Race Game?

Thanks for the link, I just have to know more about the air race game! I have one scoped out with 1/144 scale unlimited racers based on Reno racers done with modified F-Toys warbirds. Any info on the rules and game mechanics to share?

Cheers!
    Dave

FOLKS - Clipper1801/Dave would love to know more about the Air Race Game...Could you all help out here?
    Rod,
    I figured out who put on the Air Race game. I will shoot him an e-mail tomorrow and ask about rules, Etc.
    Tony

Similar Missions

1. Paris Air and Space museum
    By Womble in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 09:23
  2. Museum Aircraft
    By itchy in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 04:44
  3. Seattle Flight disestablishing
    By Diamondback in forum Officer's Club