Well, I remember a game of Dawn of War I played with my uncle and cousins back in California a number of weeks ago, and here's a rule I came up with to enrich team play...

When playing in teams (In our case in California, we played 2 A6M2s flown by my uncle Vova and my cousin Faith versus my cousin Esther and myself, flying 2 F4F Wildcats), ignore the Fly by Instinct optional rule, and look at your maneuver cards. After doing so, show the cards to your teammates and talk strategy with them and give advice to them on what to do based on your actions. In this way, teams can coordinate their actions, like a real squadron could during WWII via radio, and plan their strategy together. I personally think it provides a great team-playing aspect to the game and makes for some fun workings between players, but feel free to test out my rules and see for yourself whether you like these rules or not! Feel free to ask any questions about how the rules work and please, share your opinions on my team-playing rules for Wings of War! I hope it provides plenty of great moments for all of you and your teammates in games of Wings of War!