Ares Games

Thread: Nexus planes

Default Nexus planes

Hi guys just thought I'd pass this information on to you all , I picked up a S.E.5A for £9.99 at my local hobby shop in Wellington called Questing Knight Games, the shop owner Alan has a very limited stock so if anyone wants to add to their collections or for our new pilots here in blighty give him a call on (01952) 417747 and ask about his stock of WoW Nexus planes. As I think that he had one Roland in stock as for the others not sure , they're open on Mondays ,Tuesdays , Thursdays , Fridays and Saturdays I hope this information helps you guys

Thanks for the info Mark.
    as far as the U.K. goes, Dom still has a few aircraft left, but it looks as if he has sold out of SE5s. None of my other UK. stockists seem to have any left.
    Rob.

Very generous of you Mark - they're rare as rocking horse poo these days but I won't be greedy !

I phoned the shop this morning and spoke to Alan (very helpful and friendly chap) and he only had two WWI planes left in stock (neither the SE5a or anything fancy like that). And.... well... let's just say that he doesn't have either of them left any more...!

One shop in Norwich had one Spad XIII left last Saturday. WW2 planes are much more common.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromoi View Post
    I phoned the shop this morning and spoke to Alan (very helpful and friendly chap) and he only had two WWI planes left in stock (neither the SE5a or anything fancy like that). And.... well... let's just say that he doesn't have either of them left any more...!
    Good man Alex.
    Rob.

I'm glad to see that those planes went to a good home, my next perchase has got to be a Gotha bomber