Ares Games

Thread: Rotary Cockpits with your User Name on them.

Default Rotary Cockpits with your User Name on them.

One of the members at Origins asked me about putting his user name on a Rotary Cockpit. I personally think it would be really cool. Would anyone else be interested in these? Here is an example with the Albatros D.Va artwork:

The other plane artwork I have right now are the:

Fokker D.VII

Fokker Dr.I

Sopwith Camel

This is what a standard Rotary Cockpits looks like:

Price for these custom Rotary Cockpits would be the normal $12.95. You could order just the face plates (they are interchangeable) for $5.99 each.

Anyone interested in these?

Good Idea! I put my name on my Advanced Cockpit to help others who are memory-challenged like me!

I would need an SE5A though!

Name:  PIC00012.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  156.6 KB

That would be a nice touch. I'd go for one.
    Karl

That would be a very nice touch.
    I would be up for one of those.
    Rob.

Ordered one without a name, but this would be a reason to buy another.

Guys, please let me know what artwork you want on it. I have to design them this weekend so they get cut on this next order.

Tommy, sorry, but no SE5 yet.

How would you handle it?

Will there be an option at the Aerodrome Accessoires to add a name?

I would like the standard set up with the Camel and Major F.O. Kyte on it. The second one with a Triplane and C. von
    Rogerstein. on it.
    Rob.

I've just updated the AA site to have the option to enter a User Name for the Rotary Cockpits and face plates. Simply order whatever you want and make sure to type the name you want in there (it's not a required field, so make sure you fill it in). You will find it just below the aircraft selection drop down menu.

It went though fine Rob, thanks.

Glad to be of help Boss.
    I just could not let this pass by without adding a few more bits and bobs for friends. They all make great presents for the man who thinks he has everything..
    Rob.

Is there a man that thinks he has everything? lol

Ordered one with a Fokker Dr.I and my user name.

Will be nice for our Prague SummerCon.

Hunter's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Would be interested in a custom nameplate for an Advanced Cockpit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Would be interested in a custom nameplate for an Advanced Cockpit.
    You already have the Adv. Cockpit correct, and would only need the front plate? I might be able to get one of those cut. What would you want on it?

Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Ja, Herr Oberst, I have two Advanced Cockpits. So, if possible, could two face plates be made with "HUNTER" on both with a Fokker DVII on one and a Camel on the other? Let me know how much and I'll send it to you.

Ahh, you are wanting one of the tall face plates for the Adv. Cockpit. I'll have to see if I have a sheet in the order that those could fit on (off the top of my head I don't think so).

So can you do one of the for the advanced cockpit?
    Even if just the user name?
    I already got two advanced cockpits, the backplate a bit small for a pic, but I'd like one with my user name on if this is possible

I have room for a few of the normal small face plates for the Adv. Cockpits.

How we order those then Herr oberst?

Chris, those are up on the site now for pre-order. I'll only be making a max of 8 of them this time around... first come, first serve.

The other face plates will be up on the site in a day or so.

I think I need one! Order placed Herr Oberst! Any idea when the clouds will be back in stock?

Got your order Tommy, but the name did not come through. I know you want "Tommy Z", but I'm curious if the site made you put one in??

Might be interesting... is there a no-plane option for the Promiscuous Pilots among us? ("I'll chase any tail that has a set of wings attached", LOL)

Sure DB, just put your username and "No Plane" in the text field and I'll know what it is. I can hook you up with a larger set of wings of some thing to make it look nice.

Order placed for advanced cockpit one

Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

I just tried to order two of the Advanced Cockpit faceplates but the AA website would not recognize my password and now I must wait to get a new one. So, Herr Oberst please hold them for me!

Terry, I don't see an account for you. Have you ordered from me since the sites got had a few months back? Everyone has to create a new account... I had to rebuild the site from scratch.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Terry
    Sorties Flown

Oh no, I have not. I'll do that in a little bit as now I have to do a chore for my SWMBO, verstehn? Thanks, Keith.

Personal cockpit arrived in Bavaria.

Great stuff Keith!

Last edited by Marechallannes; 09-05-2012 at 01:33.

Glad it made the trans Atlantic flight with out issues and that you like it. I was pretty happy with the way these turned out... especially the wing logo.

Yes indeed Keith.
    Mine have just arrived too. they look splendid, and will grace any players table.
    Also thanks for the hidden extra!
    Rob.