Ares Games

Thread: Tutorial: Adding an Avitar.

Lightbulb Tutorial: Adding an Avitar.

G'day All!
    Here is the next tutorial.
    I have noticed that quite often when someone first joins the Forum they do not choose an Avitar.
    So here is the way to do so.
    When you first sign in up along the top of the Home Page you will find a "Welcome ------" message.
    Beside this is the heading "Notifications".
    Click on this & you will bring up a screen that shows any Personal Messages for you. On the left hand side of this screen is a series of Boxes with options.
    The Third Box down is "My Settings" which allows you to edit your Profile etc.
    One option is "Edit Avitar".
    Click on this & you then have the option of choosing a Custom Avitar from your own photos or one of very many Predefined Avitars from the Forum Collection.
    There is a Drop Down Box giving access to Entente (Allies), Central Powers (German etc) or WW2.
    Just browse these & click on the image you feel best represents yourself or your interest.
    You may change your Avitar any & as many times as you like.
    Simple eh, when you know how!

Both of these are excellent additions Barry.
    Be well worth while getting the Oberst putting these up as a sticky, along with How to answer a Wingman request.
    These are the most frequent questions I get from new members.
    Rob.

Thanks for the information!

Test post to see if my signature banner is working.

EDIT: it’s not. Hmmmmmm
    “Flying is hours and hours of boredom sprinkled with a few seconds of sheer terror!” Gregory “Pappy” Boyington, USMC”

If you find yourself coveting a custom signature for your posts here on the 'Drome... OldGuy59 is your man.
    My new one looks great and a big thank you, Mike! Your graphic skills are insane. Rep incoming.