Ares Games

Thread: Fresh in today....

Default Fresh in today....

My latest acquisition from Stores.

Now this leaves me with a dilemma.

Do I try to swap out the Pacific for European.... or do I start building aircraft carriers?

Carriers! And you could make the Spitfires into Seafires....

Nice pickup simon

Lucky git

Very nice bunch of planes you have there Simon. Can't wait to see them in action.
    Rob.

Just got a letter through the door from "Parcel Farce" to say my bombers are at the local depot.
    Yippee!
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Just got a letter through the door from "Parcel Farce" to say my bombers are at the local depot.
    Yippee!
    Rob.
    Congratulations Rob - I trust you'll give their crews a little time to settle in before sending them over the front?

Quote Originally Posted by somaliavet View Post
    Very nice aquisition, Simon!
    Well, yes and no Brian.
    Now I have them I can see what you chaps mean about the missing struts. It makes the top wing very fragile. Also I don't like the modification on the cards and the counters. It will mean that two different cards will be in play and this may lead to some confusion.
    Having said that they are a good looking bunch of planes and detais like the tunnel in the Gothas belly makes up for a lot.
    Overall worth the wait just to get my hands on the Capronis.
    Rob.

Just got my bombers.

Tired of waiting and order them from over seas - A bit pricey option that, but at the moment worth every penny!

/Niclas
    (Smiling ear to ear.)

Glad to hear you got yours O.K. too Niclas. Just spent the last half hour plucking foam from my pick and pluck hanger to fit them into.
    Rob.

Observer Corps reports another wave coming in...

Damn Ares and their He-111!

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Observer Corps reports another wave coming in...

Damn Ares and their He-111!
    Sweet.

Third Wave...

....Come on and release the 110's and 111's.....

Looks as if WWII are at last buildingup a bit. I hope that this will make it a bit more popular with members.
    Rob.

These plucky chaps have managed to make it back across the Channel, just in time to bolster the defences of this proud nation.

Gentlemen (and Ladies) the Battle of France is over. The Battle of Britain is about to begin...

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    These plucky chaps have managed to make it back across the Channel, just in time to bolster the defences of this proud nation.

Gentlemen (and Ladies) the Battle of France is over. The Battle of Britain is about to begin...
    Great to see it growing. Looking forwards to some AAR soon.

Thomas