Ares Games

Thread: A Thanks to all the Buckeye Gamers in Flight

Default A Thanks to all the Buckeye Gamers in Flight

I would like to thank everyone for the great time I had at Saturday night's tourney! I don't know when I had such a fantastic time at Origins. Also, thank you for helping the newbie with the rules and idea. You have a new recruit here and I am looking forward to more flying time ahead! Thanks Cowman, Karl, Cappy Tom, and all the others in the game. I'm sorry, but your names escape me right now. I hope to be able to fly with you all soon. Thanks again!

Thank you for making it so much fun. Looking forward to our next sortie.

Thomas
    Last edited by CappyTom; 07-11-2012 at 01:57.

Randy,

Welcome to the Aerodrome from Sheffield Lake, Ohio.

Ken

It was great meeting you Randy. Hope to see you again soon!

Welcome to the site Randy.

Glad you made it to the site Randy, what all events did you play in?

Users Country Flag

Name
    Dave
    Sorties Flown

I very much enjoyed the Buckeye run events, Cappy Tom ran some fine WWII stuff and he even let me shoot him down. Also, when he caused Luis to explode (well his PLANE did) you could see these guys had squared off a good deal and were enjoying shooting the snot out of each other. Fine games, all in all.

Glad both of you had a good time, and found your way here as well.
    Hope to see more of you in the future.
    Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Kugelblitz View Post
    I very much enjoyed the Buckeye run events, Cappy Tom ran some fine WWII stuff and he even let me shoot him down. Also, when he caused Luis to explode (well his PLANE did) you could see these guys had squared off a good deal and were enjoying shooting the snot out of each other. Fine games, all in all.
    Thanks Dave, I had a blast and Luis and I are always up for a good fight. He's a great guy.

Thomas

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Sheep_One View Post
    I would like to thank everyone for the great time I had at Saturday night's tourney! I don't know when I had such a fantastic time at Origins. Also, thank you for helping the newbie with the rules and idea. You have a new recruit here and I am looking forward to more flying time ahead! Thanks Cowman, Karl, Cappy Tom, and all the others in the game. I'm sorry, but your names escape me right now. I hope to be able to fly with you all soon. Thanks again!
    G'day Randy & welcome to the Forum from all the Aussie Pilots from New South Wales!

Dont forget to drop into the "Report for Duty" section to let all the Pilots who visit here to get to know you!

Welcome to the group Randy. Nice to know that there are some guys near Cridersville.

Jim

Cool! We'll have to get together some time and fly some sorties!

Welcome to the Drome from a rather damp U.K. Randy.
    See you in the Officers' Mess.
    Rob.

Welcome Randy, sounds like you had a good time.