Ares Games

Thread: Warbirds Over the Beach 2012

Default Warbirds Over the Beach 2012

The Military Aviation Museum's WWII airshow happens next week! It features more planes than you can shake a stick at, lots of reenactors, and a hangar dance. My wife and I going on Sunday (the picture below is her at the 2010 show -- it cracks me up ). If you are in the mid-Atlantic region, it is certainly worth your time.

Here is the link: http://www.militaryaviationmuseum.or...-show-may-2012

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27779_399882361692_648461692_4397923_710776_n.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	45379

Sounds like a greta time; remember to post lots of pictures for those of us on the wrong side of the mountains, or ocean
    Karl

David in 20 day I will be at the Mid Atlantic Aircraft Meusum in Reading PA. I can't for that Saturday (2 June). Main reason is I ma taking a ride on a B-17G and I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    David in 20 day I will be at the Mid Atlantic Aircraft Meusum in Reading PA. I can't for that Saturday (2 June). Main reason is I ma taking a ride on a B-17G and I can't wait.
    Riding in a B-17 next month? That will be great fun!

Have fun and take pics

I bought a new video camers (the commander told me to) to take video. I will also take my still camera even though I can take them on the new camera. They have a new plane going to be there. A Spitfire.

Wish I had the time and money. Looking forwards to the many photos.

Thomas

Looking forward to seeing those photos. Have a great time
    Linz

Yes I asked about the money part and she asked if this was something I wanted to do and I said yes since I was a kid. Her answer "so go ahead if thats what you want to do" lucky guy I guess. She puts up with me.