Ares Games

Thread: Origins Event Registration is online!

Talking Origins Event Registration is online!

For those members planning to attend Origins, I want to let you know that online event pre-reg is up and running! If you have any questions about signing up for events, simply call me at 614-359-5512 and I should be able to walk you through the process. We are hoping we can fill most of our events to capacity, so get your badge if you have not already, and get signed up for those events. The Prize pile is looking pretty sweet this year!

http://www.originsgamefair.com/Regis...8/Default.aspx

My question is - how do you get the badge? Seems to be something I need to do before I can use the 'Access my badge' button, but I'm b******d if I can see what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    My question is - how do you get the badge? Seems to be something I need to do before I can use the 'Access my badge' button, but I'm b******d if I can see what it is.
    You do have a badge... You will get the physical one when you show up for the con ( I should have them with me...) To access the badge you have online you will need to get the email and password that Keith used to set up your account for you.

My Badge & Booth assignment are set, but I won't be able to register for events. I'll jump in to play where ever I can. Let me know if anyone needs help or would like to use my game mat.

If you are attending feel free to come see me in the exhibit hall at the Profantasy Software Booth (311)!
    Last edited by Tommy Z; 05-10-2012 at 19:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Z View Post
    My Badge & Booth assignment are set, but I won't be able to register for events. I'll jump in to play where ever I can. Let me know if anyone needs help or would like to use my game mat.
    You are da man! Don't forget about Friday night at the 94th!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    You do have a badge... You will get the physical one when you show up for the con ( I should have them with me...) To access the badge you have online you will need to get the email and password that Keith used to set up your account for you.

Ah, a virtual badge. OK Ken, thanks

Four conflicts!?!?
    I've currently selected "Zeppelin Hangar Raid" over "Rules Taught", "Through the Eye of the Needle" over "Stop the Bombers", "Bombing of London" over "Aerodrome vs Aerodrome", and "Zeppelin Spotted" over "Burn Drachen Burn".

No events on 5/30?

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudotheist View Post
    Four conflicts!?!?
    I've currently selected "Zeppelin Hangar Raid" over "Rules Taught", "Through the Eye of the Needle" over "Stop the Bombers", "Bombing of London" over "Aerodrome vs Aerodrome", and "Zeppelin Spotted" over "Burn Drachen Burn".

No events on 5/30?

Never Mind... I found it.... "Rules Taught" is NOT one of the Buckeye Gamer Events.... Until now I thought we were the only ones running Wings of Glory Events.

Ken, do you know off hand what the event number is for that... or when it is? I might have to do some investigating

I didn't write down the event number but it was 10am on 6/1 in the minatures hall. We'll have to go do some recruiting!

So steve 9 days till you are here in the states at the Con. How are you feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Ken, do you know off hand what the event number is for that... or when it is? I might have to do some investigating
    Event # 1354: 60 minute event... run by Rogue Judges... 13 of 14 seats left : - World War I aerial combat system merging maneuver cards with historically accurate miniatures. Players simultaneously reveal Movement cards to decide their airplanes' actions. Each plane uses different Movement & Combat decks to represent its individual capabilities. Generics Welcome. RogueJudges.org

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Event # 1354: 60 minute event... run by Rogue Judges... 13 of 14 seats left : - World War I aerial combat system merging maneuver cards with historically accurate miniatures. Players simultaneously reveal Movement cards to decide their airplanes' actions. Each plane uses different Movement & Combat decks to represent its individual capabilities. Generics Welcome. RogueJudges.org
    What is this a new or generic game of Wings of Glory?

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by CappyTom View Post
    What is this a new or generic game of Wings of Glory?

Thomas
    O.K. I see he has his own website and goes to Cons. I'm guessing he has taken a liken to Wings of Glory.

Thomas

Yep.... that group puts on some good games... including an awesome Car Wars 3D setup... but he is not competing well against Steve and his Zepp Hangar event... which is almost full!

Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    So steve 9 days till you are here in the states at the Con. How are you feeling?
    Ready to roll My carry-on is already packed full of game stuff, which will give the airport scanner operators a bit of interest (no - it is a Zeppelin model, not a mortar bomb). All idiot boards scanned and laminated, Columbus brew-pups identified, we are good to go

Presumably someone has some Buckeye Gamers leaflets/poster we can use?

We'll have the promotional handouts and signage covered Steve. Yes, my 4 foot zeppelin raises some eyebrows as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Yes, my 4 foot zeppelin raises some eyebrows as well!

*chuckles*

Oh, come on... it was a free shot. I had to take it.

See you all next week! I'll be oot and aboot but I have a table in the Dealers Room/Library for a home base...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheryl Nantus View Post

*chuckles*

Oh, come on... it was a free shot. I had to take it.

See you all next week! I'll be oot and aboot but I have a table in the Dealers Room/Library for a home base...
    LOL

Thomas