Ares Games

robin43

robin43

Rate this Entry
[QUOTE=robin43;114159]Hello to all you Intrepid Birdmen & Women.I am a new boy just arrived from the U.K at this forward airfield,Sipping a hot tea & chewing a wad (sandwich) whilst I contemplate This International Flight club,had no idea it was so large.Too late now to do a runner the lorry has left the field.Have only had a couple of games with the W.O.W game. have quite a few Skytrex models to make up, already purchased the gimbals from the stores.so the build demo's will be handy,to see how the experts do it.Have alway's had an interested in aircraft, been looking around for a good set of rules when I came upon,this rather clever system,so looking forward to becoming an ace. or being at the bottom of a hole some green field,in France.So any advice about how to deal with the Hun in the sun,will be welcome.The membership ages range across the board, I am at the more mature end. In fact the aircraft I used to jump from ( Parachute Reg;) are now all at the Air Show's.Keep looking over your shoulder. Regards. Robin (robin43.uk.wing[/QUOTE]

Submit "robin43" to Digg Submit "robin43" to del.icio.us Submit "robin43" to StumbleUpon Submit "robin43" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments