Ares Games

Flying Cowspots from the Cowman

Most Geeks, No Matter What Their Age, Appreciate Geekiness...

Rate this Entry
I am sitting here, shortly after midnight, waiting for paint to dry. In my hobby room next door, sits my Reviresco Sopwith Tripe... a project that seems to have taken 3 days short of forever to complete. I await a bit of paint to thoroughly dry so that I might apply the last few decals, and then apply one last coat of clearcoat and dullcoat. I am this close (imagine a bandaged thumb and a forefinger held very, very, very close to each other) to finally having it done... but first I must wait... and kill time...

<tick, tock>
<tick, tock>
<tick, tock>

...And so I offer you geekiness! For the last few days I have been derelict in my posting duties... I have been feeling a little worn out after pushing myself over the last few weeks to prepare for my tournament, and trying to get in some modeling and other hobbies as well. This video caught my eye this morning, and since it is very simlar to one of my favorites, I felt I had to share!

My first few albums as a teen were actually the John Williams soundtracks from Close Encounters, and the Star Wars Films... and I have been a huge fan of Mr. Williams ever since, so this video held some extra meaning for me...

The guys that did the video are called Moosebutter, and I highly recommend that you check out their website. I even felt compelled to drop 99 cents on the MP3.

Be back in a while... I think I hear my paint drying...

Name:  Cow Avatar.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  11.1 KBThe Cowman is letting his geekiness shine through...

Submit "Most Geeks, No Matter What Their Age, Appreciate Geekiness..." to Digg Submit "Most Geeks, No Matter What Their Age, Appreciate Geekiness..." to del.icio.us Submit "Most Geeks, No Matter What Their Age, Appreciate Geekiness..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Most Geeks, No Matter What Their Age, Appreciate Geekiness..." to Google

Updated 01-13-2011 at 21:34 by The Cowman

Categories
Humor , Videos

Comments