Ares Games

Ramblings Over the Front

Polish-Soviet War II

Rate this Entry
While not a lot has happened on this front in terms of getting aircraft painted, I was able to grab a Sopwith Camel repaint that camelbeagle picked up I believe from an eBay purchase (if the Camel in the picture was painted by one of the members of this forum, please let me know!). I know of at least one Camel in the Kościuszko Squadron that was brought in by one of the British members of the unit, however the artwork I have seen has the squadron insignia closer towards the tail, and does not show a red cowling...but as this plane has a spiffy paintjob already on it, I am leaving it alone!

For the pair of Soviet Snipes, I will most likely leave one as is and paint some sort of distinguishing feature on the other...perhaps adding red to the cowling and/or adding a red section to the upper wing.

I have slapped a little paint on the Table Top Flights Ansaldos (like weeks and weeks ago). The focus now will be to complete these two aircraft and then create a scenario using all five aircraft.

(note...something has changed ion the forum settings as I no longer have an option to add pictures into the text area and have to upload as an attachment. it also is uploading the picture upside down. guess maybe I need to stop blogging here!)
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  

Submit "Polish-Soviet War II" to Digg Submit "Polish-Soviet War II" to del.icio.us Submit "Polish-Soviet War II" to StumbleUpon Submit "Polish-Soviet War II" to Google

Comments