Ares Games

Ramblings Over the Front

Esty RAF Hanriots

Rate this Entry
Received my two Hanriots today after a bit of a mix up with Shapeways/FedEx having my correct address but then saying it was an incorrect address. Overall I am pleased. Roundel colors look very good, as do the tri-colors across the bottom wing of the Italian Hanriot. Colors on the rudders are a bit muted, almost faded, and the thistle emblem on the side of the Belgian Hanriot is difficult to see. The five color camo of the Belgian seems to also be a tad "off" as it has a little too much tan and not enough green I believe. The wings are very warped, but I expected that based on other posts here on the forum. I will try the hot water/steam trick to see if I can get them to proper location.

I am also happy that these preprinted planes are available now on Shapeways as that will allow me to grab a few more Hanriots for a reduced price.

Overall a nice buy and these offerings are definitely welcomed! Thanks to Daryl for creating these.

Name:  20220224_134109[1].jpg
Views: 71
Size:  22.9 KB

Name:  20220224_134219[1].jpg
Views: 55
Size:  28.7 KB

Submit "Esty RAF Hanriots" to Digg Submit "Esty RAF Hanriots" to del.icio.us Submit "Esty RAF Hanriots" to StumbleUpon Submit "Esty RAF Hanriots" to Google

Updated 06-13-2023 at 07:08 by predhead

Categories
Shapeways

Comments