Ares Games

Daniel's Notepad

Journey on the Wings of Glory - Chapter 15: Landing

Rate this Entry
26/6/2016

8:30 (CEST)
I'm in the last plane (Embraer E190) and waiting to take off. I had only 40 minutes from landing to take off. I run. I really run and went by a train between two terminals, passed passport control and was ready for boarding. Yes!
Two other guys from my previous flight are comming. The are late! We should be in air now!
I just passes "my" Dreamliner - they are just unloading it. I wonder if my bag will be in Prague.

Last Flight
Name:  20160626_091407.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  82.0 KB

10:30
Home, sweet home. I'm at Václav Havel Airport Prague again. My bag isn't here, but I expected it. My lovely girlfriend was waiting for me and we went...home. Sweet home.

After Landing
So that was my Journey on the Wings of Glory. Twelve days between between earth and sky, between games and exploring, between friends. I have plenty of memories...

Some Physical Memories (the B.G.I.F Mug is not on the photo)
Name:  20160630_212655.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  219.6 KB

Everytime when I hear some say "I do not name all people who deserve my thanks, but I can not, because I would forget someone." I think that it is only a phrase, but now I see it is not. There were many supporters who helped me to this amazing journey to the far side of the world (do you recognize my reference to Sails of Glory?) and I really want to say:
Thank you, you are the best community ever!

Last but not least, this could not happen without friends. Thank you, dear friends

It Is Always Necessarry to Have a Good Wingman
Name:  DSC09238.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  181.9 KB

Fly High and Safe!

Submit "Journey on the Wings of Glory - Chapter 15: Landing" to Digg Submit "Journey on the Wings of Glory - Chapter 15: Landing" to del.icio.us Submit "Journey on the Wings of Glory - Chapter 15: Landing" to StumbleUpon Submit "Journey on the Wings of Glory - Chapter 15: Landing" to Google

Updated 06-01-2022 at 05:20 by Dan-Sam

Categories
Origins 2016

Comments

Sweet pictures, Daniel! I love the one of you and Keith...

It was so great to meet you and spend some time with you here.

Always the best,
    Matt
    I like it too - usually, I am not interested in photos like this one, but THIS ONE must be taken
    Evereything has and end - but the sausage - it has two.

Thank you for keeping us informed and entertained with you Origins LL Report, Daniel.

I hope you made a good deal with the SoG base game.
    Excellent!
    Read the whole journey, Dan-Sam.
    This blog will be a great touchstone for you in years to come.

P.S. I would say you picked the perfect wingman for that photo.
    Wonderful of you to share your whole trip. Fantastic memories forever. All the photos great make me want to see what you saw!
    Thanks!
    Great flying with you at Origins!

Barry