Ares Games

ste_marthe

iPhone/iPad hobbying

Rate this Entry
[QUOTE=ste_marthe;60550]Well guys, here is an update, i've done the data...It toooook me soooo long to survive that! I gave it a blitz this morning...from 5 to 8 am this morning...

And I have to say that I have maybe 60-70% of complete Wings of War plane data in. Why not 100% and yet say I am done? Well I've completed a good part of the card planes and ALL mini data. If I refer to [URL="http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=743"]this file[/URL], all the planes shown here with those service dates are included. So for now, i'm done! I believe players will have enough to play with.

I will complete the graphics and then ship the app so you guys can play with it. While you play with it I will complete with the rest I had in mind in a phase 2 including the real final data with your feedback included.

Let's just hope I can send for Apple approval this week! Keep your fingers crossed![/QUOTE]

Submit "iPhone/iPad hobbying" to Digg Submit "iPhone/iPad hobbying" to del.icio.us Submit "iPhone/iPad hobbying" to StumbleUpon Submit "iPhone/iPad hobbying" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Any news on what became of the app?