Ares Games

BobRoberts

Going to guns on the Italian Front with Series Six.

Rate this Entry
[QUOTE=BobRoberts;238071]Sat down with Tyler, my girlfriend's son, on Saturday night after babysitting him all day and we decided to try out my new series six miniatures. Tyler took the role of the Allies flying an Italian Hanriot and I was the Austro-Hungarians flying an Aviatik. To add to the enjoyment, we opted to playoutside on my patio table so we could get some fresh air as well. This was a great duel that saw lot's of maneuver, and in the end through patience, and some lucky maneuvers, I was able to get on Tyler's six and punish his machine. My first few shots were single dammages, and I got lucky and wounded his pilot and jammed his rudder. Towards the end of the duel I got some doubles. Just as I thought Tyler was going to make a break for his own lines, he pulled an Immelman and made a death or glory charge right at me. He scored 2 hits on me jammed my rudder and had me smoking, but I shot him down in flames. [ATTACH=CONFIG]102541[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102542[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102543[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102544[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102545[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102546[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102547[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102548[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102549[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102550[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102551[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102552[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102553[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]102554[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images               

Submit "Going to guns on the Italian Front with Series Six." to Digg Submit "Going to guns on the Italian Front with Series Six." to del.icio.us Submit "Going to guns on the Italian Front with Series Six." to StumbleUpon Submit "Going to guns on the Italian Front with Series Six." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Looks like a fun time. Of course, I am saddened to see the Italian lost.

It's great seeing posts of games with young folks playing. That is one of the things I like about WoG. It is so easy to teach, and so fun to play.