Ares Games

BobRoberts

BottosCon 2013 November 8-10, Vancouver Sheraton Guildford Hotel, Surrey, BC

Rate this Entry
[QUOTE=BobRoberts;223535]BottosCon: A Mere Matter of Gaming

Nov. 8-10, 2013
Vancouver Sheraton Guildford Hotel, Surrey, British Columbia

The North Shore Wargaming Society is proud to host BottosCon 2013, our SEVENTH ANNUAL gaming convention for all gamers in the Greater Vancouver area and Pacific Northwest.

This year's convention has re-located to the VANCOUVER SHERATON GUILDFORD HOTEL 15269 104th Avenue, Surrey, B.C. We have more gaming space, and room to grow our convention.

Our focus will be on gaming, not structure. BottosCon is an opportunity to play some great games, whether they be War, Euro, or Miniatures and make some new friends.

George Kelln's ASL West Coast Rumble and Andrew Nick's ever popular BottosFront Up Front tournament will be returning again to this year's BottosCon.

In addition to the ASL and Up Front tournaments, there will be lots of other games featured. This year look to see Wings of Glory and X-Wing events.

The majority of the games are arranged between players ahead of time, but there is always room for a pick up game. Open gaming will be subject to space availability and will be on a first come, first served basis.

Last year's game swap table was a resounding success, so if you have a game you're looking to sell or trade, please bring it along and there will be space to display your wares.

In keeping with tradition, I'm asking each attendee to please bring a non-perishable item for the local foodbank. I'll have a bin at the sign in desk for any and all donations. Thank you.

If you have any questions please e-mail me at [email]scouterrob@telus.net[/email]

Rob Bottos
BottosCon Actual
[url]http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/BottosCon/[/url]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101834[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  

Submit "BottosCon 2013 November 8-10, Vancouver Sheraton Guildford Hotel, Surrey, BC" to Digg Submit "BottosCon 2013 November 8-10, Vancouver Sheraton Guildford Hotel, Surrey, BC" to del.icio.us Submit "BottosCon 2013 November 8-10, Vancouver Sheraton Guildford Hotel, Surrey, BC" to StumbleUpon Submit "BottosCon 2013 November 8-10, Vancouver Sheraton Guildford Hotel, Surrey, BC" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments