Ares Games

'Warspite'

Anyone got Wings of War aircraft with no cards?

Rate this Entry
I am seeking unwanted Wings of War aircraft in Essex, London, Herts or the northern half of Kent.

Is anyone giving up WoW and want to pass their aircraft on? I will make reasonable offers. I would prefer to inspect and collect, if they are OK.

I am developing my own rules and really want the models rather than the cards so this might suit anyone who has lost their cards and may have trouble getting someone interested in taking them.

I have all the Wings of Glory models, it is the Wings of War models I am seeking, particularly two-seaters. And yes, I even want a Belgian RE8... I like the Belgians.

Barry

Submit "Anyone got Wings of War aircraft with no cards?" to Digg Submit "Anyone got Wings of War aircraft with no cards?" to del.icio.us Submit "Anyone got Wings of War aircraft with no cards?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Anyone got Wings of War aircraft with no cards?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If you or anyone else is looking for 1/200 WW2 planes, I will have some available soon. I am going to do 1/144 WW2 so will be selling the 1/200 planes I get when I purchase the game. I currently have 7 approx 1/200 Stukas from the Duel of Giants game.