Ares Games

Nightbomber

The French Adventures of Andreas von Oppeln

Rate this Entry
I have been thinking of putting my alter ego, Andreas von Oppeln into the living solo campaign since I totally plunged into this game. That's because I had designed a Mission Generator uploaded into the filmem section and took part in the Over the Trenches solo campaign with my mates here on the Forum.
Now, when the MG is ready in version 1.2, I made up my mind. I am ready to send young von Oppeln into the fray.
My goal is to enlist him as a rookie pilot to one unknown Jasta and start a (almost) real life carreer...

Submit "The French Adventures of Andreas von Oppeln" to Digg Submit "The French Adventures of Andreas von Oppeln" to del.icio.us Submit "The French Adventures of Andreas von Oppeln" to StumbleUpon Submit "The French Adventures of Andreas von Oppeln" to Google

Updated 01-04-2013 at 16:06 by Nightbomber

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

...and send them for regular missions randomly generated.
    Let's start then...

He was enlisted in the roster on September 14th, 1916.

Andreas was ordered to take on a gas bag floating over the threnches. He got a Fokker E.III, that was not shipped to Turkey, so he has a plane with big black squares on white...
    first mission...
    He flew alone. Andreas did his best, but the ground fire appeared to be devastating!