Ares Games

mav1624

Great time at Rock Con

Rate this Entry
[QUOTE=mav1624;175089]Today at 12:01
Pilot: mav1624 reporting obsevations back from the Gen Con front. In my observations I saw excellent Flight instruction by crashx (Tim):salute:,Great scenarios by beer and pretzels (Mike):thumbsup:.an impressive collection of repaints by rote flugel (Gunner):guns:,and something I see frequently happening is BBsuds (Bob), my wingman for 35 years. being the first casualty in 3 out of 4 fights. In fact it was discussed by members that a new honor should be bestowed on Bob. I am personally nominating him to be the president of the explosion club (for all of those that have a habit of being the first shot down). The love of his life(Beth), I love you to, suggested making shirts with explosions on them. This could be a great fundraiser for Bob to replace all of those planes he lost:fokker::pint:. I also want to report that my role as wingman will now be the shaker in the shake and bake. Hence I shake em and you bake em! Why you may ask? Well I can damage them, but unable to shoot them down. All joking aside, I had an awesome time and met some great people!:pint: Until we meet again, Keep em flying.

mav1624 (shaker)[/QUOTE]

Submit "Great time at Rock Con" to Digg Submit "Great time at Rock Con" to del.icio.us Submit "Great time at Rock Con" to StumbleUpon Submit "Great time at Rock Con" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments